Perishable.

Alexis's POV

"It's not that she could still be alive-" I start to start as me, Lydia and Stiles follow Noah into his office. "It's what she would've had to fake her death." Lydia finishes making Noah raise his eyebrows at her. "Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" He asks and the three of us nod.

"Definitely."

"Maybe."

"Possibly."

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" Noah sighs. "She might be helping the Benefactor..." Lydia trails off and I nod. "Or is the Benefactor..." I say making Noah nod slightly. "That sounds like a story worth hearing." He says then shuts the door but opens it after a few minutes of talking.

"Anybody seen Parrish?" He calls out, glancing around. "Haigh?" He asks making Haigh look up wide eyed. "Haven't seen him." He says shaking his head before Noah nods and shuts the door.

Lydia was about to say something but glance out the window of the office and my eyes widen. "Holy shit." I mumble making everyone follow my gaze to see Parrish, covered head to toe in black smudges, naked, charging at Haigh making Haigh look at him in shock and pull out his gun. "Hey! HEY!" Noah yells, running out of the office with his gun drawn.

Parrish punches Haigh causing him to accidentally pull the trigger, shooting Noah in the shoulder making Lydia scream. Both me and Stiles rush over to Noah and I gently place my hand over the wound before glancing over at Parrish.

He is on top of Haigh, punching him over and over before slowly stopping and sitting up, breathing heavily. Stiles looks at his dad before looking at me. "Can you...?" He asks and I nod, turning my back to everyone before I grab Noah's hand, and black veins travel from his arm to mine turning into purple veins.

******

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek asks as he looks at Parrish's hands with a conflicted look. "It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead." Lydia says as she stands on the other side of Parrish. "They should be gone." Derek says and Parrish looks at him crazy. "I was set on fire! All of me should be gone." He exclaims.

"Not if you're like us." Scott tells him and Parrish looks at him confused. "Like you?" He asks. "I don't think he's like us." Derek says, shaking his head and I sigh. "Than what is he?" I ask poking at Derek who shrugs and shakes his head. "Sorry, I have no idea."

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira." Scott argues and Derek sighs. "This is a little out of my experience. There might be something in the Bestiary- did you try Argent?" He asks and Scott sighs, shaking his head. "I don't know where he is."

"Okay, hold on- what's a Bestiary? Actually, that's not even my first question. Just...just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia?" Parrish asks making us all look at him confused. "Are you all psychic?" Parrish asks making Derek look at him crazy as me and Scott share a look.

"Not exactly."

"Okay then what are you?" Parrish asks and they all look at me and Scott, nodding. We close our eyes for a moment before opening them to reveal our Ruby-red eyes.

******

"What's a Kanima?" Parrish asks sitting in the couch making me chuckle and look at Scott. "We'll get back to that. Just know that everyone like us- everyone with some kind of supernatural ability, is on the Deadpool." Scott explains, while sitting down on the arm of the couch.

"But I don't even know what I am."

"I'm pretty sure they don't care." Derek says making Parrish look over at him. "How many professional assassins are we talking about?" Parrish asks and Lydia sighs. "We're starting to lose count."