Unleashed.*

Isaac's POV

I groan as I open my eyes lifting my head outta Lexi's neck. I stretch my arms before looking back down at my girlfriend. The covers are pooled at her waist, leaving her bare back to my view, her spine tattoo on show. Her hair thrown over her arm.

I swipe some hair from her neck as I leave soft kisses making her softly moan as she wakes up. I move my lips down her back making her chuckle, before making my way back up as she turns around. She gives me a soft smile. "Good morning." I bring my lips to hers, kissing her softly making her sigh. "Morning baby." I whisper.

I pull the covers away getting on top of her, her legs come up to wrap around my waist. I trail my hands down her soft skin before grabbing her waist. I line myself up with her, pushing inside making us both groan. "Fuck." I groan into her ear.

She tightens her legs around me. "Isaac, move." I start slowly moving my hips making her moan, throwing her head back. I lean down and kiss her neck, her hands scratching at my back making me groan.

"H-harder." She moans out. I move one hand to grab her headboard and the other to her thigh as I snap my hips with more friction, making her legs shake. I grip her headboard tighter as she looks at me. "Feel good?" I growl out. "Too good." She moans making me smirk leaning down to kiss her, my tongue sliding into her mouth.

She pulls away gasping. "I-I'm c-cumming."
She clenches around me making me tighten as I feel myself getting to the edge. "Cum for me." She wraps her legs tighter around me, her nails digging into my back as she moans coming, her legs shaking uncontrollably as she pants. I lean into her neck groaning as I cum.

I snap my hips a few more times before pulling out. She doesn't unwrap her legs from me as I stay holding her. "That was a nice wake up call." She jokes making me laugh as I lift my head to look at her. "Yeah, it was." I agree pecking her lips before she turns to look at the clock. "Shit! We're going to be late." She pushes me off her and scrambles out of bed as I watch her.

"Isaac, get up." She says and I laugh, getting up and wrap my arms around her waist. "Why don't we take the day off, stay in bed all day?" I ask. "Because we've got track." She reminds me and I sigh making her chuckle.

******

Alexis's POV

Amid the rush of boys changing into sweats and shorts, Stiles, Scott and me, who isn't supposed to be in here but the boys are used to me being in here, whisper at their lockers. "I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away- left his car, his dog." Scott says and Stiles nod slightly. "Okay, was he, like...could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" He asks.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes Scott have sex with all his clients. It's the new policy." I say sarcastically making Scott chuckle as I smile proudly as Stiles gives me a deadpan look. "And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." Scott says.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles exclaims.

Suddenly a locker behind him shuts. "Alright, I'll do it." Danny says making him jump and spin around. "What???" Stiles asks. "Come around my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." He says as me and Scott look at each other amused. "Oh, that is so sweet. Are you kidding?" Stiles asks him.