The Benefactor.*

Alexis's POV

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could-" Stiles says as me, him and Scott walk into my house. "But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asks, still sounding freaked out over what he did.

"You barely told us about Liam! What did you do with him anyway?" Stiles asks and Scott looks at us with wide eyes. "He's upstairs..." he tells us and I raise my eyebrows at him. "Doing what?" I ask and Scott squints his eyes a bit. "Lying down..." he says slowly as we walk upstairs.

Stiles rips open the shower curtain and we see Liam lying in the bathtub, wrapped up in duck tape making Stiles look down and sigh as I look at Scott in disbelief. "Scott!" I scold making him cringe slightly. Liam let's out a few muffled yells as Stiles slowly closes the curtain. The three of us walk back into Scott's room and Stiles and Scott sit down on the foot of the bed as I stand in front of them.

"So, you bit him?" Stiles asks and Scott nods. "Yeah..." he says lowly. "And you kidnapped him?" I question and Scott slowly nods. "Yeah..." he repeats. "And you brought him here?" Stiles asks and Scott looks at him. "I panicked!" He exclaims and Stiles nods. "Yup...this isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" He asks and his only response is Liams muffled yells.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans! Your plans suck!" Stiles says. "I know- which is why I called you. So, what do we do?" Scott asks.

Stiles being Stiles, his plan starts with duct taping Liam to a chair. "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles asks and Liam nods so I gently take the tape off before Stiles can rip it off.

"Okay, Liam...now, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are gonna happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles asks making all of us look at him confused. "Not really..."

"Good. That's good."

"Stiles, I don't even understand you." I say making him sigh and turn to Scott. "Maybe you should tell him." He says. "Tell me what?" Liam asks and Scott sighs. "Liam...what happened to you...what I did to you...which I had to do to save you? It's going to change you..."

"Unless it kills you." Stiles says making me shoot him a look as Liam looks seconds away from crying. "Shouldn't have said that."

"What?"

"Uh...uh-oh. Oh-oh...is he...is he crying?"

I sigh and crouch down in front of Liam. "Liam, it's okay. It's alright. You're not going to die." I say calmly making Liam look at me. "Probably not..." Stiles says making me sigh before standing up and punching his arm. "Ow! Okay, possibly not." He says as he rubs his arm.

"Would you just help me untie him?" Scott says and they take off all the tape. "Liam, are you okay?" Scott asks while Liam stands up. I walk over to the door and open it before leaning against it as I know exactly what's about to happen. "We're sorry about that. We're really sorry-" Stiles says but is cut off by Liam slamming a chair into him and Scott.

"Liam, what the hell is your-" Stiles starts again but is cut off again by Liam punching him, making him fall to the ground. Liam runs to the door but freezes when he sees me. "Don't even think about it. Go." I say moving out of his way making him look at me confused for a second before running down the hall.

But when he gets to the end, he stops and looks down at his leg confused then turns around when he hears Scott and Stiles stumble out of the room. "Ahhh! Get him!" Stiles yells and they both scream and ram at Liam making them all go tumbling down the stairs.