Shape-Shifted.

Alexis's POV

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asks as me, her and Lydia walk up to the schools entrance. "They called it a 'fugue state', which is basically a way of saying, 'we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.' But, personally, I don't care, I lost nine pounds." Lydia says making me and Allison chuckle.

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asks her and Lydia scoffs. "Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." She says before turning to the doors. Allison turns to me in shock as I smirk. "At least we know we have our Lyds back." I say making Allison chuckle and shake her head as we follow behind Lydia.

The three of us step into the student filled corridor and when the door clangs shut, every single person turns to focus on Lydia as the crowd hushes into a dead silence. Lydia takes a deep breath, looking around at all the looks people are giving her. "Maybe it's the nine pounds." Allison whispers to me making me chuckle lowly.

After a few seconds, Lydia whips her hair around and owns it. "That's our best friend that we know and love." I say to Allison who nods and smiles at me before we follow behind Lydia.

******

I walk out onto the lacrosse field only to see my brother run out of goal and tackle one of the players before sniffing them. I walk over to Stiles who stands in the line of lacrosse players. "What are you making Scott do?" I ask making his jaw fall open in offence. "Why do you automatically assume this is my doing?" He asks and I just raise my eyebrows at him while Coach yells at Scott.

"Because I highly doubt Scott is physically capable of coming up with a plan like this." I say and Stiles thinks for a moment before nodding. "Okay. Scott said there's another werewolf on the team. He's trying to figure out who it is by scent." He tells me.

I glance around before my eyes land on Isaac Lahey who stands in front of us. A catch a whiff of his scent and I feel my eyes light up. "Lex, you okay? Your eyes." Stiles tells me and I nod. "Yeah." I say as Coach blows the whistle and tosses the ball to Isaac. He catches it without even looking forward and charges forward. Scott soon charges out of goal and runs directly towards Isaac, both of them hitting each other with a loud smack. "Hey, Sti. Why is Noah here?" I ask making Stiles look to where his dad and a couple of deputies are walking onto the field.

Gathered at the benches, the players whisper about what's going on with Isaac who remains on the field, talking to Noah, his deputies and Coach.

Off to the side, me, Scott and Stiles huddle together. "Can you hear them?" Stiles asks us. "His father's dad. They think he was murdered." Scott says making us all look at each other. The three of us watch as Noah and the deputies begin guiding Isaac off the field. "Did they say he's a suspect?" Stiles asks. "I don't think so. Why?" I tell him.

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for twenty-four hours." He says making realise what he's saying. "You mean over night during a full moon." I say and he nods. "How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Scott asks and Stiles sighs. "People? Good. Werewolves? Probably not that good."

"Guys? Remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?" Scott asks and we nod. "Yeah..." we say in unison. "He does." Scott tells us.

******

I stand at my locker before I feel someone standing next to me. "Hello Isaac." I greet. "How'd you know it was me?" He asks amused as I shut my locker and turn to face him. "I think you know." I say and he shrugs lightly as he nods.