Orphaned.

Alexis's POV

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles yells as me, him and Derek try to hold a convulsing Brett. "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision, and you need to hold him down as still as possible." Deaton tells us. "Hey, Derek? How about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles asks. "Yeah, I'm not the only one with werewolf strength." Derek replies.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton says and Brett's eyes snap open as he pushes us away before climbing off the table. But before he can go anywhere, Peter comes out of nowhere and punches Brett, sending him tumbling to the floor unconscious. "I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself."

"Yeah...maybe more than a little.." Derek says as I walk over to Brett. "Hey, he's not breathing." I say and Deaton crouches down and starts to make a small line down Brett's chest making him let out a few gasps as a yellow puff of smoke came out of his chest. "Is he okay?" Stiles asks and Deaton nods. "I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a little while."

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Stiles says and I listen to what Brett is whispering. "The sun...the moon...the truth...the sun...the moon...the truth..."

"Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." I say looking up at everyone. "That's Buddhist." Deaton says and I nod. "Satomi." Peter says making me look over at him.

******

Stiles' POV

"Your dad should be back within the hour. You want to wait in his office?" Parrish asks as me, Lexi and Lydia walk up to him. "Actually, we wanted to talk to you." Lexi tells him and Lydia nods. "Privately." She adds making Parrish look back and forth between them before leading us into the office.

"This is a hit-list?" Parrish asks, looking down at the list in his hands. "We call it a Deadpool. Recognise any of the names?" I ask and Parrish nods. "Yeah...the Sheriff had me run a bunch of these through the system last night, but we couldn't find any of them." He says looking up at us.

"Show him the other thing." I say and Lydia sighs before turning the paper over. Parrish looks down and stands up in shock when he sees his name. "Okay...that's kind of terrifying. What's the number?" He asks and Lydia purses her lips.

"That's how much you're worth..." she says. "I'm worth five dollars?!" Parrish exclaims, looking at her offended. "Five million." I say holding up five fingers. "I only make forty thousand a year. Maybe I should kill myself." He says making Lexi chuckle. "Oh, you're cute." She says making me shoot her a look.

"I don't get it. Why...why am I on this?" Parrish asks and I sigh. "Honestly? That might be a question for another day. Right now, there's still another third of the list we gotta crack. We need the third cipher key." I say and Lexi nods. "But we need help getting it."

"From who?" Parish asks and Lydia glances around sheepishly. "Meredith..." she says making Parrish raise his eyebrows at her. "The girl from Eichen? The last time you saw her, you almost gave her a nervous breakdown." He says as he walks over to the door while Lydia scoffs.

"Uh, almost!" She says making Lexi roll her eyes.

******

"Oh, no. Not this guy." I mumble as we wait for one of the Eichen workers to open the door. Lexi looks up and over to where I'm looking to see Brunski walking over to us. "Brunski?" She whispers, remembering everything I told her about my time here. "Yep." I say and she nods slightly before grabbing my hand.