Master Plan.*

Alexis's POV

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened to Jackson. I've an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means...the hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his email, if either one of you see him-" Noah stresses and I nod.

"You'll be the first person we call." I promise him and he smiles sadly, nodding. "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott says. Noah sighs and nods slightly, squeezing my shoulder gently. "Yeah...I'll see you, okay?" He says but still doesn't look encouraged as he motions for his men to follow him and the locker room begins clearing out.

An unusually distraught Coach approaches Scott. He can't seem to stop turning his whistle over and over with his fingers. "McCall...we need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." He says and Scott nods. "Yeah I know, Coach..."

"Alright. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenburg, but, you know...that's different. It's Greenburg! I'm just saying, we- I need you on the team. Get your grades back up. And McCall number one, you're my favourite student." Coach says making me smile as he walks away.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asks and Issac nods. "I think so." He says making me turn around and start putting in Stiles' locker combination. "You know his combination? I was just gonna break it." Scott says making me look at him stupid. "Of course I do. I know yours too." I tell him making him frown slightly.

I pull out a shirt and a shoe, handing them to Scott before closing the locker. "You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asks and Scott nods. "Yeah, we all are." He says handing Isaac the shoe.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asks but I hear something and so does Scott as we walk around the lockers to see Derek standing there as Isaac follows us. "We need to talk." Derek tells us just as Peter steps out from behind him. "All of us." Peter says making me glare at him as he smirks at me.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asks incredulously making Derek raise his eyebrows. "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you speaking to Gerard at the Sheriffs station." He says. "Okay, hold on! He-he threatened to kill my mom! And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott asks rhetorically.

"I'm gonna go with Scott in this one. Have you seen their mom? She's gorgeous!" Peter says making me, Derek and Scott glare at him. "Shut up!" We all snap.

"Who is he?" Isaac asks leaning towards me. "Isaac, meet Derek's psychotic uncle, Peter. A while back he killed his niece, went on a murderous spree, attacked Lydia, turned me and Scott into werewolves and tried to kill us all in the process." I saying making Isaac raise his eyebrows and take in a deep breath. "Hi." Peter says raising his hand slightly and Isaac nods. "That's good to know."

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson...and maybe his to save him." Derek tells us and Isaac shrugs slightly. "Well, that's very helpful...except Jackson's dead." He says making their eyes widen. "What?" Derek asks and we nod. "Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." I say and the two Hales look at each other.

"Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?"

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen- Gerard wanted it to happen." Peter says and I sigh. "Kind of figured that, but why?" I ask making him look at me. "Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the windows of opportunity is closing. Quickly." He says.