Amplification.

Stiles' POV

"Unit five heading northwest on Crescent, reporting an incredibly large...something."

"Unit nine to dispatch, I think I've got eyes on the same thing. Some kind of rabid animal."

"Unit five to nine...trust me, that's no animal."

"Unit six to dispatch? We have a situation downtown. Multiple fatalities."

"Copy, medics on the way. Do you have a Leto in sight, unit six?"

"Negative. Looks like a 10-91E. Animal attack."

"10-4. Can you say what kind of animal?"

Following behind a bunch of cop cars, me, Lexi and Scott share an anxious look before I reach forward grab the walkie attached to my police scanner to add my own warning. "All units stay back. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." I say and then dads voice comes through. "Stiles, get off the radio!"

"All unit alert- wait for backup. Repeat- no one goes near this thing."

"Unit five reporting a sighting on Hill road, Southbound..."

"Unit nine, I've got it turning of Oakbridge, southbound on Beachwood..."

"All units, this is dispatch- we've got a 911 call with additional sighting on Mitchell."

"Beachwood to Mitchell? It's headed for the hospital." Lexi realises making us look at each other with wide eyes. "Dad!" I call into the radio. "Stiles, get off this channel!" Dad says making me roll my eyes slightly.

"Dad, just listen to me, okay? It's headed for the hospital, alright? He's headed for Beacon Memorial. You hear me? It's headed for the hospital." I say before shifting gears and drive faster towards the hospital.

******

The three of us slowly walk into the hospitals entrance when a gun cocks behind us. We frantically turn around, but are relieved to see dad behind us, who puts his finger to his lips to sush us. "Shhh..."

We slowly make our way down the hallway when suddenly we hear loud snarling noises overhead, making Lexi and Scott look up as they focus their hearing on whatever's happening upstairs. "Fourth floor."

We slowly walk through the door to the fourth floor to see the hall a mess, medical equipment has been toppled over, papers are scattered all over the floor, and segments of the wall, floors, wheelchairs and medication cabinets are burning with bluish-orange flames.

We walk down the hall until all of the sudden Parrish's flaming body flew through the hallway in front of us and smacks against the wall. Dad runs over to him while me, Lexi and Scott notice them the Beasts bloody paw prints leading down the hallway.

We follow them for a short distance before we see the paw prints turn into bloody sneaker prints making us look at each other.

******

Me, Lexi and Scott look up when Deaton walks into the examination room with an envelope. "What I'm about to show you isn't supposed to exist." He says before pulling out a stack of photos from the envelope. "This is the only surviving evidence of Dr Valack's time as Chief Medical Officer at Eichen House." He starts placing the pictures across the table.

Each photo is of dozens of different supernatural creatures, including what appears to be werewolves, kanimas, and Wendigos, all of whom have had holes drilled into their heads and all of whom appear to be in either excruciating pain or dead. "To call it human experimentation would be...charitable." Deaton says.