The Fox And The Wolf.

Alexis's POV

"Stiles got out of Eichen House. And uh- he's back to being Void." I say as I sit on the bench across from Chris's and Derek's cells and Derek sighs. "Are you okay though? Considering you were there when it happened?" Chris asks worriedly and and I scoff. "Mentally or physically?" I ask.

Chris is about to say something but the door opens and Parrish walks in. "Remember Lexi, this is the only time I'm giving you a pass." He tells me as I stand up. "Thanks Parrish. But I doubt it." I say and he chuckles, giving me a small smile. He unlocks to the door to Derek's cell and then unlocks the door to Chris's cell. "Follow me." He says.

Derek instantly moves to follow him while Chris wraps his arm around me, probably knowing I'm going out of my mind, worrying about Stiles. Parrish takes them to do some paper work but then takes them to get their stuff.

"Sorry, but I can't let you walk out with this. It's way above the voltage limit." Parrish says, holding up Chris's stun baton. "I only use it for hunting." Chris says and Derek gives him a highly exasperated look at the comment, and Chris can't help but roll his eyes in response.

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure you could use it to jump-start a 747." Parrish argues and Chris squints at him. "This property belongs to me, and the charges were dropped. Although, I'm not exactly sure who's responsible for that." He says looking over at me and Derek.

"I am." Noah says walking up to us. "I'll take care of this, Parrish." He says. "Stilinski, I'm not kidding- this thing's a few watts from being a lightsaber." Parrish says leaning over to whisper to Noah who nods slightly as I share an amused look with Chris. "I said I'll take care of it." Noah says taking the stun baton.

He gestures for all of us to follow him and leads us into his office. "The specialist I saw in LA told me the thing that every doctor says when he's trying to avoid a lawsuit - 'we can't say for sure'." He says then pulls out some skull scans. "These are brain scans - my wife's and Stiles. I knew they were similar, but those are the same. Exactly the same." He says handing them over.

I take them and line them up, matching them up perfectly. "And I'm guessing this isn't possible?" Derek asks and I shake my head. "Not at all." I say and Noah nods. "So, the trickster is still playing tricks." Chris says and Derek glances over at him. "But why this trick?"

"When I was in the army, an officer told me, 'if you want to defeat your enemy, you don't take away their courage - you take away their hope'." Noah says. "You don't look like a man who gives up how easily." Chris says and I sigh, shaking my head.

"After everything that's happened, Stiles might. Something like this could potentially be his last straw. The Nogitsune is using this disease as a sort of psychological trick, so then this isn't just a fight for his body. It's a fight for his mind." I say and Noah nods. "My thoughts exactly."

"You know, he's left people severely injured." Chris says. "...and others severely dead." Derek says making me sigh and give him a look. "That's why I need you three." Noah sighs. "I need people who are experienced in this kind of thing. I need you to help me stop him." He says.

"And by stop him, you mean trap him."

******

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison says as we all follow her into Chris's office. "Take all of it." Chris says. "What's the plan here?" Noah asks coming up to stand next to Allison. "Our best shot right now is for Derek and Lexi to try and pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen house, especially if he went through something stressful there." Chris explains.

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?" Noah asks and Chris looks at me. "Where else has Stiles been showing up?" He asks and I purse my lips. "The school, the hospital." I answer.