Lies Of Omisson.

Alexis's POV

"It's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." Stiles says as me, him and Lydia walk around the preserve looking for the Nemeton. "Maybe it knows we're late for class...because we've been here twice." I say pointing at the mark I put up on the tree to make where we've been. "Crap."

"Can we talk to Parrish now?" Lydia asks making Stiles turn to her. "Hang on- if the Nemeton's covered in bodies, shouldn't you be able to find them?" He asks making Lydia raise her eyebrows at him. "Me?" She asks making him nod. "Yes, you. That's what you do! You're the banshee. You find the bodies." He says making Lydia roll her eyes.

"Well, the banshee's having an off-day, so how about we talk to Parrish now?" She asks making Stiles sighs. "We can't." He says. "Why not?" Lydia asks and he hesitates for a moment. "Because one of the bodies...one of them could be..." he trails off making me sigh as Lydia raises her eyebrows. "Could be what?"

"One of them could be a clue..." he says and Lydia sighs. "I'm leaving now, Stiles. I'm going to talk to Parrish and tell him he's the one taking the bodies. It's always better when they know." She says as she walks off making him sigh as he walks over to me and grabs my hand.

"Well, then, he should know...he owes me a Jeep!"

******

"Hey...I need to talk to you about something." Theo says as he turns to Scott in class making me and Scott look up. "You okay?" Scott asks and Theo nods. "It's not really about me...but it's something I probably should have told you a long time ago." He says and Scott nods slightly. "What is it?" He asks.

"It's about Stiles." Theo says making me narrow my eyes at him. "Wait...do you hear that?" Scott asks and that's when we hear the sirens. "Is that the police?" Theo asks and I shake my head. "It's an ambulance." I say before getting up and running out of class as Scott and Theo follow behind me.

We run outside to see Corey being taken away by gurney, covered in black blood and mercury. "Mason!" I yell as I run over to him and gently grab his shoulder as he looks at me wide eyed. "He just started bleeding everywhere. I don't-"

"Don't let them do it! Don't let them kill me!"

"Scott, we have to follow them. We gotta protect him, right?" Theo asks but Scott just stand there, staring at Corey in shock. "Scott!" I say, grabbing his shoulder making him look at me. "We have to go follow them." I tell him and he nods before we run off.

"Hey, what did you want to talk to me about?" Scott asks as we sit in Theo's truck. "It can wait." Theo says and Scott slightly shakes his head. "If something's wrong, you should tell me. We've all got to start talking to each other again." He says and Theo sighs. "This might not be the best place to start, Scott." He says.

"You think I'm going to be angry?"

"Not with me..." Theo says making me glare at him from the backseat. "Theo, you can talk to me." Scott says and Theo sighs. "Open the glove department." He says and Scott opens it and pulls out a bloody wrench. "It belonged to Stiles. He dropped it at the school."

"Dropped it when?"

"When he killed Donovan." Theo admits making Scott looking at him shocked while I shake my head angrily. "What are you talking about?" Scott asks. "You know he hurt his shoulder, right? You smelled the blood." Theo says. "That was the Jeep...he said the jeeps hood fell on it."

"No, no, no, that was Donovan. He went after Stiles in the library. I only saw the end of it. And when I saw what Stiles was doing...I couldn't stop him. I shouldn't...I shouldn't be telling you this. You should hear this from him." Theo says and I scoff in disbelief, going to say something but Scott speaks up. "Tell me."