Strange Frequencies.

Alexis's POV

I run up to the roof but slow to a stop when I see a body laying on the ground. "Lex-" Stiles says taking a step forward and I look at him worriedly. "What happened?" I ask then look at Theo. "What did you do?" I ask and Theo shakes his head. "I didn't do it." He says and I quirk my eyebrow at him, crossing my arms over my chest making him sigh.

"Fine. I did it." He says making me hum and nod. "But it's not what you think. He was attacking Stiles, he would have killed Stiles and I if I hadn't. It was self-defence." Theo explains making me look over at Stiles.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I grab his arms and look him over. "I'm okay, baby. I'm fine." He says and I look up at him, nodding slightly before looking back at the body and sighing. "No one tell Scott. Say it was a Dread Doctor. They were here earlier. He'll believe it." I say making them look at me shocked. "You think we shouldn't tell Scott?" Stiles asks and I sigh.

"I'm not sure he knows the meaning off 'self-defence' yet."

******

Stiles' POV

"Do you know him?" Theo asks as we stand around the body in the animal clinic. "He's nam's Josh. He was a junior." Scott says and Lexi sighs as she pulls the sheet back over his body. "Which one did it? The one with the cane?" Scott asks making us look at each other. "Yeah." Theo says.

"What are we going to do with him? We can't just set the alarm and leave, that's how Tracy disappeared." I ask and no one answers right away. "Someone's got to stay here with him." I say and they all nod in agreement.

"I'll do it." Theo says making us look over at him. "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned." He says and then I notice Lexi's distant look making me look at her worriedly. "Lex." I say making her look at me. "What's wrong, baby?" I ask an she sighs softly and glances at Scott.

"The Dread Doctor from the hospital earlier...it didn't fight me. It just stared at me." She says making me and Theo look at her in shock while Scott nods. "Did you hear what it said before I went into the elevator?" She asks looking at Scott. He furrows his brows in thought for a moment before nodding. "Rénee." He says and she nods while Theo looks at her confused.

"Okay, the staring and not fighting you is concerning but who the hell is Rénee?" He asks and she sighs softly, looking at him. "Rénee is my middle name. Alexis Rénee McCall." She says making his eyes widen. "Okay...that's terrifying." He says then Scott's phone goes off making us look at him as he pulls it out. "What is it?" I ask.

"Another one. Another Chimera."

******

"Hayden...? It's Scott. I know that you're scared, but we just...we want to help." Scott says after knocking on the bathroom door. "I can hear her heart beating - she's freaked out. What happened?" Lexi asks Liam as she turns to him. "She was okay when we got here. I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in."

"Why?" I ask and Liam shrugs. "I don't know." He says. "She's definitely a Chimera?" Scott asks and Liam nods. "She said she heard a voice saying, 'your condition improves'." He tells us making us all glance at each other and sigh.

"Okay, that's unsettling..." I say before stepping up to the door. "Hayden? This is Stiles. Your sister works for my dad down at the station? Look, just open the door. You can trust us." I say but Hayden doesn't say anything or open the door making me step back.

"We just need to tell you the truth, Hayden...and that kind of thing is usually better face to face." Scott says but Hayden still doesn't reply or do anything making us all sigh. "Let me try." Lexi says before stepping up to the door.