Night School.

Stiles' POV

The school doors slam shut as me and Scott grip the metal handle bars as tight as we can. "Lock it, lock it!" Scott yells making me give him a look. "Do I look like I have a key?" I ask sarcastically. "Grab something-" he says and Lexi raises her eyebrows. "Like what?" She asks. "Anything." He replies.

While Scott clutches the handle bars, I look out the window in the doors to see my bolt cutters leaning against the wall outside. "No." Lexi says making me look at her as she gives me a look. "Lex, I have too." I tell her making her look at me crazy.

"No, you don't. There's other ways that don't involve you sacrificing yourself." She argues and I shake my head. "I have too." I say before pushing past Scott and running outside. Holding still, I glance into the darkness before I race to the side of the building where the bolt cutters are.

Grabbing them, I turn back to see Lexi and Scott staring out the windows of the door, saying something to me. "Run!" I think they're saying and I slowly turn around as something jumps out of the darkness. I charge back into the school as Scott grabs one door and I grab the other, both of us fumbling to get the tool down into the bars, trying to make a make-shift lock. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott asks and I shake my head. "Probably not." I say before I feel a smack on the back of my head.

"You. Never do that again!" Lexi says, poking me in the chest and I grab her hand, nodding my head. "I won't." I say. We all look at the doors for a moment before running. We run into a classroom and I make a beeline for the teachers desk. "The desk- the desk!"

Me and Scott slip around the desk and start pushing it towards the door only to flinch at the loud squeal of metal against the floor before Lexi shoots forward and stops us. "Stop, a desk isn't gonna keep him out. You're just making more noise." She says and we nod.

"It's your boss." I tell Scott making him look at me. "What?" He asks. "Deaton. The alpha. Your boss." I say and Scott shakes his head. "No-" he goes to say but I nod. "Yes. Murdering, psycho werewolf." I say and Scott shakes his head again. "It can't be." He says and I raise my eyebrows.

"He disappears and that thing shows up tens seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" I ask but Scott just shakes his head, not wanting to believe me. "It's not him." He argues.

"He killed Derek." I say making Scott sigh softly and shake his head. "Derek's not dead. He can't be dead." He argues. "Blood spluttered out of his mouth. That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead and we're next." I tell him.

"What do we do?" Lexi asks, looking out the window in the door. "We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You seriously think about quitting your job. Good?" I ask looking at Scott who nods. We turn to the windows facing the parking lot. Quietly stepping towards the furthest window, we spot my Jeep sitting about twenty yards away. Scott puts his hands on the window sill, going to open the window but I stop him. "They don't open. The school's climate controlled."

"Then we break it." Scott says and Lexi gives him a look. "Which would create a lot of noise, dumbass." She says making him sigh. "So then we run really fast." We glance back at the Jeep. "Really fast." He says as me and him start looking for something to break one of the windows as Lexi narrows her eyes at something.

"Stiles?" She calls making me look over at her. "What's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?" She asks and I look at her confused. "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." I say and she raises her eyebrow slightly. "It's bent." She tells me. "You mean dented?" I ask and she shakes her head. "No, I mean bent." She grabs my chin, moving my head so I'm looking out of the window. Oddly, the Jeeps hood is twisted up towards the windshield like the top of a tin can. "What the hell?"