Lunar Eclipse.

Alexis's POV

All the sudden I shoot up with a gasp as I step away from the tub. A few seconds later, Stiles, Scott and Allison burst up from the water, gasping for breaths. Fingers wrapping around the side of the tub, Scott sits up, blinking away the water dripping down his face.

He glances around, squinting under the glare. Feet landing on the tiled floor, the three of them climb out of the tubs, me helping Stiles. We gaze over a large and empty, industrial white room. A roll completely devoid of life.

Soaking wet, Allison, Scott and Stiles look to each other in confusion before looking over at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" Stiles asks me and I nod. "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure this is nothing like how it was with Isaac." I say, glancing around till we all know something even stranger.

At the other end of the room, a massive tree stump seems to grow right in the middle of the floor. Without saying anything, the four of us begin a cautious approach. Scott reaches the stump first and looks down at the numerous ring on the tree. His hand rises to his arm, pulling his wet sleeve up to gaze at the two bands of his tattoo.

Almost by instinct, Scott reaches out a hand to the rings on the base of the tree stump. The moment he touches the wood with his fingers, his eyes close and all of the sudden it's like we're sucked into a vision.

I look around and notice I'm in the woods, the same woods were me and Scott first got bitten. I cautiously walk around before hearing running. I turn around and see me and Scott running, me holding my bleeding neck.

I follow behind as we stop at the edge of the road, just missing an SUV that swerved out of the way of us. I watch as me and Scott jump back before hearing a howl that came from deep in the woods. We glance at each other worriedly as Scott takes my hand away from my neck to look at my bite.

******

I gasp as I quickly step back, my eyes going back to normal as I step away from the tub. Water splashes across the floor as Scott, Stiles and Allison all grasp the edges of the tubs, pulling themselves up while Isaac moves over to me. "I saw it- I know where it is." Scott says as the three of them scramble out of the tubs, soaking wet.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott says and me and Stiles nod. "The night you and Lexi were bit by Peter." He says. "I was there too. In the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison says and me and Scott share a glance before looking at Allison. "It was me and Lexi - you almost hit us." He says. "I saw the same thing." I tell them.

"We can find it." Scott says making Deaton, Isaac and Lydia share a look that is far less hopeful. "What?" I ask and Isaac sighs. "You guys were out for a long time." He tells us and Scott looks out of the windows to see that it's still night. But Stiles is the first to make realisation. "How long is a long time?" He asks worriedly. Deaton glances at everyone before sighing. "Sixteen hours." He tells us making our eyes widen.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asks in disbelief and Deaton nods. "And the full moon rises in less than four."

******

Towel pulled tight around his shoulder, Stiles shakes his head at Scott. "No, dude. You're not going back to them." He says and Scott shake his head. "I made a deal with Deucalion." He says. "Anybody else think that sounds a lot like 'deal with the devil?' I don't know about you guys, but I've that situation really doesn't come with a happy ending." Stiles argues. "Why's it matter anyway?" Isaac asks from behind me, his arms around wrapped around me.

"Because I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott says glancing around at all of us. "He trusts you more than any of us, except for Lexi. Tell him he's wrong." Allison says looking over at Deaton. "I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this require you to align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton says.