Dreamcatchers.

Stiles' POV

"Ohh, I should've gotten a haircut." Dad exclaims as he looks in the mirror and messes with his hair. "Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." I say only to smacked in the back of the head by my girlfriend. "I think you look great, Noah." Lexi says and dad smiles at her. "Thank you, sweetheart. Have I ever mentioned you're my favourite?" He asks making Lexi smiles smugly as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." Dad says as he starts to take of his tie until I stop him. "What? Dad. Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman- or man." I say making dad look at me incredulously.

"It's a woman, Stiles." Dad tells me. "Okay..." I nod. "A very beautiful woman." Dad says. "What beautiful woman, by the way?" I ask and Noah smiles. "None of your business. And one of you." He says making Lexi chuckle. "Too late." She says making us all look at her. "She told you, didn't she?" Dad asks and Lexi nods. "Yep." She says and I pout. "Wha- I want to know."

"Stilinski!" Someone yells making us all turn. "Stilinski!" The person yells again as we walk out of the office to see a kid named Donovan in hand cuffs, being held by Parrish, deputy Clark and Tracy's dad in front of us. "I'm going to kill you!" Donovan threatens as I pull Lexi closer to me, keeping my arm around her waist protectively.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Dad orders.

"I'm not angry, like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window...I'm angry, like I'm gonna find you, I'm going to get a knife, and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask, 'why', remember right now. Because this is why." Donovan says and it goes quiet for a moment before I speak up.

"Wow, that was awesome." I say making Lexi shake her head. "That was awesome. That was great. Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know? Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell. You know...just stuck there...forever." I say as Lexi kicks me making me look at her as she gives me a look to shut up.

Donovan chuckles and nods then suddenly tries to lunge at me but Parrish and Clark have a tight grip on him. "Get him out of here!" Dad yells and they drag Donovan out.

"What the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?" Scott asks leaning towards me. "It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy." I say making Lexi's eyes widen. "That guy wanted to be a cop?" She asks and I nod. "At least now, he's getting the full law enforcement experience..." I say and Lexi scoffs softly.

"Probably for the best." She mumbles before her phone goes off. "The girls are her. I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow." She says before kissing me. "Bye Noah. Have fun!" She yells to dad as she walks out. "Thanks, sweetheart!" He yells back.

******

Alexis's POV

"Okay. Hands on the wheel at ten and two." Kira instructs as we sit in the car in the middle of an empty road to help Malia how to drive. "Actually, the recommended position is now nine and three. At ten and two, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs." Lydia informs and Malia looks at her. "Mine would heal."

"Save your strength! And try not to destroy your beautiful new car. Nine and three." Lydia says, moving Malia's hands down a bit. Malia takes a deep breath before turning the key and pressing down on the gas pedal.