Alpha Pact.

Stiles' POV

"Derek!" Lexi roughly pats Derek's cheek. We found him passed out on the elevator floor, Jennifer, off course, missing. "Let me try something." I say and I slap him harder than Lexi did but still nothing. I pull back, this time closing my fist before going in to punch him but Derek suddenly catches my fist before I can.

Blinking, he glances around the elevator and looks out of the open doors to the deserted corridor. "Where is she?" He asks and Lexi sighs. "Gone...with my mom." She says sadly making Derek widen his eyes at her. "She took her?" He asks and we both nod. "Yeah, and if that's not enough of kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." I tell him.

With mine and Lexi's help, Derek begins to rise. But he pauses, looking between the both of us. "What about Cora?"

******

Me and Lexi sit in the waiting area of the hospital when I look over to the doors and see someone I never wanted to see. "Oh, just perfect." I groan making Lexi look over at me then look over to see her dad walking in making her sigh angrily. "So, now he turns up." She grumbles.

"A Stilinski at the centre of this whole mess. What a shock." Rafe McCall says before looking at his daughter. "Hi, sweetheart." He says as Lexi gives him a fake smile. He nods slightly before looking back at me. "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of stupid?" He asks me and I shrug slightly. "Think you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid?" I ask making Lexi chuckle.

"Where is your dad and why had no one seen him?" Rafe asks and I sigh, shrugging. "I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." I answer and he nods. "Is he drinking again?" He asks making me and Lexi's heads snap up to look at him. "What do you mean, 'again'? He never had to stop." I say irritably. "But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" Rafe questions, ignoring the glare we're both giving him.

"Alright, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet - start with F, end with U..." I say impatiently making Rafe chuckle slightly. "You can't talk to him about drinking. It's hypocritical coming from you." Lexi says making us both look at her as she keeps her glare on her dad.

"Excuse me?" Rafe asks, clearly taken aback by Lexi's attitude. "I said, it's hypocritical of you. Incase you've forgotten, dad, I've seen you drink multiple times to the point where you couldn't even remember your own name. Why don't you try losing the passive aggressive tone and stop trying to dig at Noah?" She says as Rafe stares at her.

He clears his throat before slightly nodding. "How about you guys just tell me what the hell happened here?" He asks and I shrug. "We don't know what happened here. We were stuck in the elevator the whole time." I tell him and he furrows his eyebrows.

"You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?" He suddenly asks making me and Lexi glance at each other confused. "What name?"

******

The elevator doors clang open and me, Lexi and Allison quickly follow Chris into his apartment. "The word is guardian, Allison - more, than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to yet." Chris says, leading us down the hallway into his office.

"But she took Lexi and Scott's mom, and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence." Allison says as Lexi sits down on the arms on one of the chairs while the rest of us crowd around the desk and look down at the five-fold symbol etched onto the surface.