Omega.

Alexis's POV

Lydia struggles to get out of bed making her father step over to assist her but I step forward, holding my hand up for Lydia to grab instead. "You want help getting into the shower?" He asks and she gives him a look as she grabs my arm. "Maybe if I was four and still taking bubble baths. Lexi can help me." She tells him and I help her to the bathroom.

"Right. I'll just wait outside, then...where it's less sarcastic." Mr Martin says then walks out of the room. I quickly help Lydia into the bathroom before I step outside to see Mr Martin taking to my mom. "Has he been here all night?" He asks as I glance over at Stiles to see a 'get well soon' ballon tied to his wrist as he sleeps on the chairs.

"He's been here all weekend." Mom tells him as I stifle my chuckle. "Who is he?" Mr Martin asks. "Just my best friend, Mr Martin." I tell him before I walk over to Stiles as a cleaning lady starts taking the trash out of the bin behind him. "You...you're dirty." Stiles mumbles making the cleaning lady look at him bewildered as I snort in amusement.

"Stiles." I call, poking his forehead making him jump slightly and look up at me. "Did you have a sex dream? Was it about me?" I ask making his eyes widen. "What? N-no." He stutters making me laugh.

"Wanna come with me to get something to eat?" I ask and he nods whilst clearing his throat, looking embarrassed. "Let's pretend you didn't hear anything whilst I was asleep." He says as we walk making me laugh. "Oh, I am never forgetting about this." I say making him give me a look to walk up to the vending machine.

Stiles puts some change into it and picks A Reese's but of course it gets stuck which makes him groan. "Seriously?" He taps on the plexiglass window of the machine. The candy bar doesn't budge so he gives the glass a smack but nothing. He pounds in with his fists but still nothing.

"Don't break it." I tell him, chuckling as I watch him. "I'm not gonna break it." Stiles says making me raise my eyebrows at him. "Every time Stiles Stilinski says those words, the opposite happens." I say as I lean back against the wall and Stiles rolls his eyes. He spreads his legs and awkwardly grips the sides of the machine to shake the candy loose. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "I'm trying to get it out." He tells me as he rocks the machine back and forth.

Just as the candy bar is almost slipping free, the entire vending machine lurches forward and slams down onto the floor with a loud crash making Stiles freeze. He stares down at the machine now laying on its face in front of him while I laugh. "What did I say?" I ask making him shoot me a look.

He goes to say something but the smile on my face slowly drops as I furrow my eyebrows. "Lex?" He asks moving around the machine to grab my arm gently. "What's wrong?" He asks concerned. "Somethings wrong. Something's wrong with-" I start to say before getting cut off.

Suddenly a scream rips out through the hospital making wince as I hold my head. "Lydia." I grit out before I take off to Lydia's room with Stiles following. I throw open the door right as Melissa and Mr Martin run over. I run over to the bathroom, opening the door to see the shower empty and Lydia nowhere to be seen.

I look around confused until I notice the open window near the shower and worry seeps through me.

******

"Alright, let's get an A-P-B out for a sixteen year old red-head. Any other descriptors?" Noah asks my mom and I pop up between them, Stiles behind me. "She's five-three, green eyes, fair-skinned and her hair is actually strawberry blonde, not red. She's hates being called red-headed." I say making Noah raise his eyebrows at me.

"Is that right?" He asks and I nod. "Okay, I understand why you're still here but why are you?" Noah asks Stiles who looks at me. "Providing moral support." He says and I nod in agreement.