Parasomnia.

Alexis's POV

"So, you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" I ask as me, Malia and Stiles walk up the stairs to the school. "A speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago." Stiles says and Malia nods slowly. "Which means what?"

"Who speeds? People trying to get away from something!" Stiles exclaims as he stops and turns to us making me and Malia look at each other with raised eyebrows. "Well, how many tickets do you have?" Malia asks and Stiles scoffs. "None." He says making me hum and nod. "How many would you have if Noah didn't get you out of them?"

"Seventeen..." he says making me nod. "That sounds more believable." I say and he shoots me a look. "I don't know, Stiles...I mean, I get why you're worried- he's really hot. He's got like great hair, perfect body...you should definitely feel threatened." Malia says making Stiles squint slightly while I chuckle. "Mal, you're not making him feel any better."

"Want me to torture him?" Malia suddenly asks making me and Stiles look at her weird. "No, I don't want you to torture him!" Stiles says. "I'm pretty sure I can take him." Malia continues.

"I have a plan, alright? There are steps to doing this." Stiles says making me furrow my eyebrows. "What steps?" I ask. "We get the story, verify the facts. You find the piece that doesn't fit. And...and catch him in the act. That's how you do it." He explains then sighs when someone catches his eyes.

Me and Malia turn around to see Theo closing a car door before turning around. When he notices us looking, he smiles and awkwardly waves. "Why are you so suspicious of this guy?" Malia asks and Stiles sighs. "Because I remember Theo from forth grade, okay? That's not Theo." He says and I sigh softly.

"Well, if you're sure about this then I'll keep an eye on him." I say making Stiles look at me shocked. "Really?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah, you know I trust your judgement. And since I've know you, you've been mostly right. So, if you say someone's not trust worthy, then I won't trust them." I say and he smiles fondly at me, grabbing my hand. "Thank you." He says and I smile.

"Come on, I need to go to my locker before the bell rings."

******

I walk into class but slow to a stop when I see Scott sitting next to Kira. I look over at Lydia who looks just as confused. "Scott...?" I ask slowly making him look up. "Are you in the right class?" I ask and he looks at me wide eyed. "AP biology?" He asks and I raise my eyebrows.

"Do you even know what AP stands for?" Lydia asks and he smiles. "Advanced placement." He says before opening his text book to show a bunch of highlighted sentences and sticky notes making me hum and look at Lydia and Kira shocked. "Are you feeling alright?" I ask and he gives me a look before I sit down next to Lydia as the teacher walks in.

"Welcome to AP biology! Let's see who's awake. Can someone tell me what plasmids are?" Ms Finch asks as she leans against her desk. "Circular, self-replicating DNA molecules often used in cloning proteins." Lydia answers and Ms Finch nods.

"Nicely stated, Lydia. Now, can you tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via parietal ell production of a glycoprotein?" She asks and Lydia goes to answer but stops when she realises she doesn't know it. "B-12." I answer making Ms Finch look at me and smile.

"Correct, thank you Lexi." She says before looking over at Scott. "Mr McCall, did you know the answer?" She asks, catching Scott off guard for a moment. "Um, no." He says and she nods. "It's a common test question. What's your number one college pick?" She asks.

"Umm..."

"Stop saying 'um'."

"Sorry. UC-Davis." Scott says making Lydia and Kira look at him impressed as I already knew. "Good choice. It's the best school in the West Coast for biological and physical sciences. You're in the right class if that's what you're hoping for. Who else thinks they're in the right class?" Ms Finch asks.