Illuminated.

Alexis's POV

I sit in between Scott and Stiles in Noah's office. Noah sits in his chair and dad leans back against the desk in front of us. "So when did you get there?" Dad asks. "At the same time." Stiles answers. "At the same time as who?" Dad asks.

"At the same time as me." Scott answers, pointing at himself and dad raises his eyebrows. "By coincidence?" He asks. "What do you mean by coincidence?" Stiles asks. "That's why I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" Dad questions.

"Are you asking me?" Stiles asks. "I think he's asking me." Scott says. "I think he's asking both of you." Lydia says. "Okay, let me answer the questions." Dad says then stops as he realises his mistake. I chuckle quietly, raising my eyebrows at him as he sighs.

"Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town?" He asks and we all nod.

"Sounds about right."

"How did you know he'd take her to a power substation?" He asks and Stiles shrugs nonchalantly. "Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Stiles says. "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." Dad says.

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles says winking at Noah, who snorts then covers it up with a cough. "Stiles, just, uh...just answer the man." He tells Stiles.

"Look, we made a good guess." Stiles says with a slight shrug as dad sighs then turns to Scott and Kira. "What were the two of you doing?" He asks them.

"Eating pizza." "Eating sushi."

"Eating sushi." "Eating pizza."

"Eating sushi and pizza." They says together slowly and dad nods slowly. "You believe this?" He asks, turning to look at Noah. "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place, at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it." Noah says.

"Kira, is that how you remember it?" Dad asks and everyone turns to stare at her as she sucks in a deep breath and nods. "Yes. Could I get my phone back now?" She asks and dad sighs, shaking his head. "Sorry, but no. Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first."

******

I run into Allison's apartment after getting a frantic call from her about Isaac. "What happened?" I ask as I run up to Allison and Chris who is trying to get Allison's door open. "I don't know. We heard yelling then the door slammed shut." Allison explains before I gently move Chris aside and kick the door open.

I quickly run over to Isaac who is on the ground shivering. "He's freezing cold." I say as I gently grab his face. "Isaac? Look at me. Isaac?" Chris says as he makes Isaac look at him, looking completely terrified. "What's happening to him?" Allison asks as she grabs my arm. "Isaac, come on. Isaac, listen- you have to turn." Chris says before smacking Isaac.

"Look at me. You need to trigger it! Come on! Turn! Turn! Turn!" Chris says as his slaps turn into punches until Isaac looks at us with glowing eyes. He quickly pushes away from us, sitting against the bed frame with tears in his eyes.

"Did you see them?" He asks in a slight whisper making me furrow my eyebrows. "Who?" I ask as I grab his hand. "There were five of them...they wore black...I couldn't- I couldn't see their faces, they were covered..." he explains, a couple of tears falling down his face as he tightly holds onto my hand.