Memory Found.

Alexis's POV

"The tunnel gate's locked. Everything is locked." Lydia says as she runs into the bunker and I close and lock the door behind her. "Think it'll hold them off?" Malia asks as she walks up to us. "Probably not." Scott says and I shake my head. "Definitely not."

"You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be the optimist, are you?" Malia asks and I chuckle as I walk past her. "No, of course not. You're a Hale, Hales are never optimistic." I say as I walk up to the metal ice box.

"So, how cold does this thing get?" Scott asks as he walks up to stand next to me. "Cold enough for a Hellhound. It's not the same thing as the ice bath we gave Issac, but it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive." I explain.

"So, what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?" Malia asks looking at me crazy. "It'll slow your heart rate and put you in a trance-like state." Lydia says and Scott raises his eyebrows. "Like hypnosis." He says and I nod. "Hypnotic regression. If we can figure out how to work it." I say and Malia glances around.

"This says 'start'. So, maybe it's not that complicated." She says, pointing at the button on the side while Scott looks at the other side where a bunch of knobs and dials are. "...it's complicated."

"So, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?" Malia asks and Scott looks over at her. "As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us." He says.

******

Malia presses the start button and it comes to life. "Okay. It's doing something. You ready?" Malia asks, looking at Scott who is now shirtless. Scott looks at us before slowly walking into the box and closes the door. He looks at us through the small window of the box and nods making me lock it.

"Remember, this will get cold enough to kill you. So, if something feels wrong, or, like it's not working..." Lydia trails off and Scott nods. "It's going to work." He says and I raise my eyebrows. "I hope you're not saying that because you think we know what we're doing." I say and Lydia nods in agreement. "I'm saying that because I know you can figure it out." Scott says.

I sigh softly and nod before turning all the dials making cold air blow into the box. "Oh, okay. Alright. Yeah, that's cold. Really cold." Scott says as he hugs his arms close. "So, what are we supposed to do? Talk to him? Help him remember? Wait 'til he turn into a werewolf freezy-pop?" Malia asks looking over at me and Lydia.

"We need to guide him, keep him focused." I say before looking at Scott. "Scotty, you have to think about him. Concentrate on Stiles. Try to picture him in your head. Think about what he looks like, things he's said." I tell him and Scott nods.

All of the sudden, the machine makes a noise and starts beeping making us look around alarmed.

"I don't like this. Something's wrong." Malia says and Lydia shakes her head slightly. "Wait. Give it a few more seconds." She says. Scott groans before slamming his hand down on the window. "I'm getting him out of there." Malia says and went to grab one of the handles but I grab her arm.

"Wait!" I say when I see Scott relaxing. "Scott...can you hear me?" I ask calmly and Scott slightly looks up with red eyes. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds before his eyes start to flutter. "Scott, don't fall asleep. You have to keep your eyes open." I say.

"I'm trying..." he mumbles and I sigh softly. "It's not sleep. I think you're losing consciousness...and if you do that, I think we're gonna lose you." I say and Scott doesn't say anything as his eyes flutter again. "Scott, stay awake! Scott!" Malia yells.