The Girl Who Knew Too Much.

Alexis's POV

Tires burning up the pavement, me and Scott race our motorbikes to a stop in the schools parking lot. We take our helmets off just as Stiles' Jeep soars in beside us. "Where are they?" He asks and before we can say anything, I hear Allison call out. "Over here!" We turn to see Allison coming out of the shadows with Lydia.

"It's the same that's been happening. I got in my car aiming for a specific destination only to end up somewhere else. And you told us to call you if there's a dead body." Lydia says. "You found a dead body?" Stiles asks and she shakes her head. "Not yet." She says making him look at her crazy. "Not yet? What do you mean 'not yet'? Guys, you're supposed to call us after you find a dead body." Stiles says and Lydia scoffs. "Oh no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!"

As they argue, I notice the faint smell of blood and I start to walk away from the group. I stop looking up and sigh. "Guys!" I call making everyone stop talking. "I found the body." I tell them and they follow my line of sight to the Beacon Hills High School sign atop which deputy Graeme lies. Garrotte around her neck. Blood streaming down the stone and brick wall.

******

As I go to step through Allison's window, she presses a dagger to my throat making me knock her hand away out of reflex. "What the fuck, Allison?!" I exclaim and she sighs, stepping back as Isaac comes up behind me.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asks us. "You weren't at school." I say simply and she raises her eyebrows. "Did Scott send you guys? Is he checking up on me?" She asks and I scoff. "What? Pfft- no." I say and she gives me a look.

"Okay, yeah. He's just worried about you." I give in and Allison raises her eyebrows. "I can take care of myself." She says firmly as she starts to walk away and I nod. "Yeah, you just put a dagger to your best friends throat. I don't doubt that." I say grabbing Isaac's hand and pulling him with me as Allison starts explaining why she didn't go to school.

"Okay, okay, hold on a second. Your dad's the killer?" Isaac asks as we walk into Chris's office. "No. I mean, I don't think he is. At least, hope he isn't..." Allison trails off and I raise my eyebrows. "You hope he isn't the serial-killing dark Druid who's been slashing peoples throats?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah." She says and Isaac nods.

"Right." He says and Allison gives him a look. "Do you guys want to help me or not?" She asks and we nod. "Yeah, I'm just- I'm just trying to get all the cards in the table here." Isaac says as we walk over to the desk. "See the marks?" Allison asks holding a blacklight over a layout of Beacon Hills. "There are five more bodies to be found, but it doesn't say who the bodies are." She says as we look at all the markings.

Isaac slowly steps back making me look at him. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Something I learned from my father. Take a step back. Look at the whole picture. Sometimes, you see things you wouldn't notice if you were up close, when all you're looking at are the details." He says and both of us step back.

I tilt my head slightly before I notice something. "Woah, hold on." I say, stepping forward. I move the map to reveal a twisted symbol making Isaac and Allison's eyes widen. "What is that?" Isaac asks as he steps up behind me. "A five-fold symbol. It's a Celtic symbol." I tell him.

Allison holds up the black light over one of the rings to see a word written in the middle. "Virgins..." Isaac reads before Allison moves to another. "Warriors." She says then moves to another. "Healers, Philosophers..." I say at the next two rings before Allison moves to the middle one. "Guardians." I whisper and we all glance each other.