Truth Or Dare: Zoey And Theo

Ooooooh........ it just got real. Let me recap for you; Zoey implied she didn't love Theo.

So, Zoey and Theo are mad at each other...more like Theo.

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Theo yelled at Zoey

"NO I DON'T.... GOTTA PROBLEM?!?!" She snapped.

"YES I GOT A PROBLEM.... WE ARE DATING!!!" He snapped back.

Zoey started to turn red and tears came out. She ran to the bathroom. Theo started to feel bad, but he is still mad. The girls went with Zoey; the boys go with Theo.

(Theo P.O.V)

"Man calm down," Brandon patted my back.

"I CANT!!! OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN A LIE!!! A BIG FAT LIE!!!" I yelled.

"Dude...she likes you.... she don't have to love you........ yet!" Marcus infered.

"Yeah he is right, what if she isn't ready to love you?" Brandon said while rubbing his back.

"Maybe you're  right.... love is a strong word," I mumbled, "I messed up pretty bad."

(Zoey P.O.V)

"Zoey, don't cry..." Nikki said,  while rubbing my back.

"He was yelling at me for a stupid thing..." I cried out.

"Yeah that douchebag, Theo, is a loser," Macknezie rolled her eyes.

"I agree," Chloe said confidently.

"Yeah!" Jessica said.

We all started giggling.

"I'm not ready to love Theo, I mean in my heart I like him, but there is a point where I will love him, " I told them.

"Oh," All of them said.

"Well lets get out of the bathroom now.... since this is all covered," Nikki smiled.

"I agree!" Then we got up and left.

(Nikki P.O.V)

Finally everything calmed down. Theo and Zoey made up, and now here we are cuddled up with each other sleeping. I'm cuddled with Brandon; Mackenzie was mad, but she had cuddled with herself anyway.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT MACKNEZIE!!!!

I looked up at Brandon who was looking down at me with a smile. I smiled back and fell asleep.

Hopefully I don't drool..... good night.