Author Note

Hello guys! Sorry for posting this author note late, but right now i am editing Katie and her real life story Part 2. I finished editing the Dork Diaries Book 1 already, so if you didn't understand it, i made it understandable. Also i finished Katie and her real life story.

To tell you the truth, i am shocked that hundreds of people read that story. I have to admit i didn't even understand it, it was so jumbled up. I am so happy i have the time to edit it now. And when i tell you guys to read it, i can tell you try or some doesn't.

But anyways, I want to tell you guys something. I am very sick. Yes I am, I'm in pain. I read the comments and I am very happy to see everyone saying 'update' that means to me you love the story. But when you keep rushing me, like telling me to hurry up or something like that, that makes me frustrated.

I don't spend time on.wattpad everyday, so I try my best to update everyday. If you guys read my author notes at the end, you will see I said I am only updating on the weekends. Yeah, sorry but you have to be patient.

I don't want to sound mean though, this author note is just letting you know some stuff, but I am not meaning this is a snobby way. But anyways thank you! I am going to start updating as soon as possible. We keep in touch.

Don't be a ghost reader,

Comment

Vote

Follow

-MM