Author Note

Hi my peeps, hopefully you enjoyed these two chapters. Its drama up in here. This is interesting! I just wanted to say that the next chapter is when they go to the party.

This is one of the longest chapters in this story i wrote so far. Yeah, mines is different from other dork diaries truth or dare. Please post truth or dare questions in the comments. If you do, you get a shoutout.

Im going to do something like a contest to see who can be in my story. Im still thinking about it. If you post a truth or dare question i i will put you in this story. It will be awesome but come on with a way. On your truth or dare question, you get to be part of it. And i will write long ones for your question.

You see it will be awesome. Also i wanted to say is, please follow. Tell your friends about my books! Make sure you follow me please i will go on your page and thank you. If you comment, vote, or follow i will definitely thank you! Its not much to do but please do it. It means alot.

And in.the comments, on my profile, or private message me the books you want me to read. I will  love to check them out. Dont be scared, just do it. I will even post a comment or follow how about all? Yup! Everything counts.

Thanks for reading! Keep reading! Enjoy! :)

Comment

Vote

Follow

-MM