Truth Or Dare: Brett

I finally arrived at brett house, it was pretty quiet but i heard talking. I waited until they were done but in the meantime eavesdropping won't be a problem. I know i am nosy.

I leaned my ear aganist the door and heard a girl and a boy voice. Im assuming that brett is the boy voice and the girl is anonymous.

" yeah well im over her"

" oh okay good i knew i could count on you.... you left her for me"

" yeah im glad i did i really like you not her"

" good to hear baby now.... lets get this girl off your mind"

" i would love to"

Then it was quiet but when i leaned closer.... i heard kissing sounds. I gasped.

Was this happening? Omg!!! I can't believe this! He... he.... he... he..... doesnt like me.

I saw water fell to the ground, i recongnized i was crying. I started letting my emotions out, then thats when brett opened the door with the girl on the side with a smirk on her face.

" nikki?!?!" He questioned.

" s-s-s-stay a-a-a-a-away f-f-f-from m-me!" I stuttered backing away.

" what are you even doing here?!" He asked.

" i came here to tell you the whole brandon thing was a big misunderstanding, but apparently you moved on after a day" i sobbed.

" nikki i-"

" save it! Im sick of you now! I been crying in my bed for hours and hours thinking about you only! I thought you were different but i was wrong!" A tear rolled down my cheek.

" i am different!" He made a sad face.

" no you are not! Go kiss her and leave me alone forever! F-o-r-e-v-e-r!!! If you come towards me i will put a restraining order aganist you!" I shouted walking away.

" nikki listen to me-"

" SHUT UP AND THIS IS OVER OUR RELATIONSHIP AS FRIENDS YOU LOSER!!!!" I cried then ran away.

Boys are such losers.

Who are you?

Your conscious

Okay.... well.

Well bye! I will see ya soon

Okay bye conscious?

I ran home crying like crazy i didnt even say good afternoon i just collasped on the bed.

Today is not my day! :(

I HATE YOU BRETT!!! Ugh i cant believe he is such a loser! Anyways we may see how nikki is doing in the next chapter. Hehe.... hopefully  she feels better. This is soooo sad! :( dont forget to:

Comment

Vote

Follow

-MM

PEACE OUT!