Truth Or Dare: Truth

I woke feeling happy, im friends again with brett but now chloe and zoey and i arent talking.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, put my clothes on and left. Trust me, i am down. I miss my best friends.

I walked to brandon house, first i stumbled upon Mackenzie the witch. She pushed me aganist the wall breathing harshly.

What does the wicked witch want now?

" YOU NIKKI MAXWELL WILL PAY!!!!" She growled.

" oh okay, may i ask what i did this time?" I asked with a smirk.

" you know what you did!" She scoffed.

" what exactly?" I shrugged.

" you trashed my parents house!!!" She shouted.

" no i didnt weirdo!" I shoved her off of me.

" yes you did! And you are going to pay!" She snapped.

" oooooohhhh im sooooooo scared" i said sarcastically.

" oh nikki, you will be suprise!" She smirked.

" okay bye now!" I went to sit down.

" oh nikki maxwell you will pay...you will pay...." she mumbled to herself.

We spined the bottle, it landed on....NIKKI!!! Oh wait im nikki.

Lol! :P

Jessica had to read it, it said:

" is it true you like someone in here?"

" no i dont" i replied honestly.

I saw brandon, he seemed..... sad. I sat down.

We spined the bottle, it landed on.......THEO!!!

Brandon had to read it, it said:

" do you have a deep.... dark.... secret?

" yes i do..." he mumbled then sat down.

We spined the bottle, it landed on.......MACKENZIE ( or also known as the wicked witch).

:)

Marcus had to read it, it said:

" would you rather become a witch or eat a cat?"

" become a witch" she replied simply.

No complain. I can see why.

Me too!

Lol

That girl is soooo evil, nikki i would be scared. I can see what she is gonna do to you, be careful with the one you trust.

What's she gonna do?

Um... gotta go see ya later!

Wait consciou-

Bye!

Weird. But okay. I was walking home then ran into the wicked witch. You guys know who.

" this is for you!" She handed me a paper.

I looked at it and gasped. I almost fainted right on the spot. I froze, reading the paper over and over again.

I pinched myself multiple times which left a couple of bruises. It was.... it was..... it was......

A COURT PAPER!!!

" cat got your tongue!" Mackenzie smirked.

" you- i- i said i didnt do it!!!" I yelled.

" too bad! You are the only person who hates me!" She smirked.

I felt like punching her in the face and kicking her in the stomach making her puke out- let me stop.

" Mackenzie..... take this back please" i begged.

" no! Sorry bye!" She waved me off and skipped home happily.

I went to the first person i could think of, brett.

I ran to his house, knocking on his door. No answer. I knocked various times no answer.

I looked threw the window and couldnt believe my eyes. Him and Mackenzie making out.

My heart stopped, i fell on my knees, and cried my heart out. I couldnt even get up, i dragged myself scratching my self on the sidewalk.

I dont have anyone. I dont have no one. Im lonely. This is horrible. My life is over. I have to end this.

OMG NIKKI DONT! Sorry this chapter is a bit short but the last one was kinda longer. So yeah... anyways this chapter shows that bullying isnt good. Now nikki might kill her self. Thanks Mackenzie, but this book isnt sad its just this chapter and probably next. But it isnt sad. Lets see whats gonna happen. >:) dont forget to,

Comment

Vote

Follow

-MM