Truth Or Dare: Truth

I'm happy things are back to normal..... oooh I have to text Katy later.

I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on some clothes then grabbed my phone and purse then left.

I got on time. I sat down and was waiting for everyone. It was only me, Mackenzie, Jessica, Brandon, and Theo. Chloe, Zoey, and Marcus are missing.

Randomly, I got a text from Zoey; it said:

Zoey: running late! Sorry tell brandon.

Me: kk! Are you coming?

Zoey: yeah... but i will try to make it.

Me: okay see you then.... bye!

Zoey: bye!

Instead of talking to brandon, I walked up to him and showed Zoey text. He nodded and continued texting somebody.

After a few minutes, Brandon came to me, he asked 'Nikki can we talk?'

Of course I was gonna say no and walk away, but I decided to hear what he got to say.

"Sure," I said lowly.

"Um... about the mackenzie thing its no-"

"Okay listen, I don't care about you and Mackenzie," I interrupted him.

"Nikki I-"

"You what?" I looked at him.

"Nikki, listen to me for once, I'm just saying that there is nothi-"

"Bye brandon," I got up and left. I turned around and saw that he had a sad face.

Trust me, I didn't care; I just kept walking away.

Thats when Chloe and Zoey came through the door with Marcus.

"Hey, sorry we are late," Marcus apologized. We nodded and got started.

We spined the bottle; it landed on....BRANDON! Chloe had to read, it said:

"Have you ever ate a chili pepper before?"

"Nope and I won't," he shrugged then sat down.

We spined the bottle again; it landed on..... MARCUS! I had to read it, it said:

"Would you rather eat a full plate of chocolate cake or ice cream?"

Whoa! To me that was hard! I would prefer both, but you can't say that.

"That's hard!" He tapped his chin, "but chocolate cake, i love ice cream, but it would give me a stomachache later." We all agreed.

We spined the bottle again; it landed on Chloe. Theo had to read it, it said:

"Who would you date, Brandon or Theo?"

"Brandon," She simply said.

Everyone went "oooooohhh." We decided to talk. That was our day! Bye guys!

Things are now back to normal..... next chapter is there sleepover, the girls and boys. Oooooohh... there are going to be secrets i would like to hear. You know we can be friends and sneak to their sleepovers and hear what they got to say. Probably they dont got secrets whatever i wanna be there. Lol. Bye guys! Keep reading!

Comment

Vote

Follow

-MM