One

Angeldust rushed into the hotel sat on a barstool ad slumped over leaning his head on his arms that rested on the bar top.

"That rough?" Husk asked.

"Just pour me something strong. Ooh that!" Angeldust pointed to a bottle of vodka.

"chaser? You want ice?" Husk asked.

"No, and no. Just gimme the bottle." Angeldust groaned. Husker reluctantly obliged.

Angeldust took the bottle and chugged half of it. Husk wouldn't admit it but he was impressed.
He took a breath and, Angeldust finished the bottle in just a second chug. Husk smirked and tipped his own bottle, of cheap beer.

"You got anymore?" Angedust asked.

"You shitting me?" Husk stated.

"What? Look, I just want a fuckin drink." Angeldust stated. Husker rolled his eyes not liking where this was heading, he grabbed another bottle, very reluctantly handing the Spider the bottle.

"What's got you all out of sorts this time?" Husk asked.

"Work, the fuck else?" Angeldust said in a very snotty way. He didn't mean it, he was just really pissed off with the day he had. He chugged another bit of the bottle.

"'Scuse me." Husker apologized.

"You don't fuckin like me, so why the fuck do you care anyways?" Angeldust asked taking another swig.

"The fuck is your problem?" Husker asked in a serious tone. Husk never said he didn't like Angeldust, he was annoying sometimes and often overbearing with the sex jokes, but it wasn't like Husk hated him.

"Fucking asshole!" Angeldust yelled in the cat demon's face. He stormed up the stairs still chugging the bottle as he walked into his room.

Angeldust walked into his bathroom, he sat the bottle on floor next to the bathtub. He turned on the water and changed it over to shower mode, he waited for the water to get up to temperature as he undressed. He stood in the shower for fifteen to twenty minutes before even washing his body. He let the tears roll as the events of today replayed in his mind. God he hated his job. He hated Valentino. He hated the Hotel. He even hates himself. Eventually he poured some body wash onto a washcloth and began scrubbing his body of all the remains of today. It didn't make the pain stop but feeling clean, made him feel less sorry for himself. He stood in the shower for an additional twenty minutes enjoying how the water felt like, soft rain against his skin. He got dressed in a pair of flowy shorts and a sweater.

Husk was at the bar, chatting with Alastor and drinking his booze when Angeldust came back downstairs. He sat at the bar but didn't speak until Alastor has left and their conversation concluded.

"Look, I'm sorry for snapping. I've had a shit day and I just wanna forget it even happened." Angeldust apologized sincerely.

"Ain't nothing new. See it all the time in this line of work. Seen it enough times from you." Husk stated.

"Doesn't make it alright, I'm angry at my boss and my job, I shouldn't have taken that out on you." Angeldust rebutalled.

"Apology accepted." Husker assured as he poured Angeldust a drink.

Angeldust graciously took the drink and downed it. Husk poured another this time Angel savored it not wanting Husker to cut him off.

"What happened?" Husk asked curiously.

"I don't really want, to talk about it." Angeldust couldn't look up from the drink. He couldn't look Husk in the eyes. He took another sip of the hard liquor.

"Alright." Husk agreed.

The two demons sat in awkward silence the remainder of time Angeldust was sat at the bar, he didn't leave until Husk had to lock up. When he went up to his room he sat at his desk, did a line of coke and laid down on his bed, snuggled up with his piglet and tried to sleep.

Angeldust had the roughest time trying to sleep. He woke up from nightmare after nightmare until eventually he just chose to stay awake until he physically couldn't anymore.