Fifty Nine

Charlie and Cherri peered out from the door way of the kitchen both cheering.

"Awwwwwe!"

Husk and Angel pulled away and both stuck up their middle fingers.

The two went back to tending their cookies. Angel turned his attention back to his boyfriend. His arms now wrapped around Husk's neck.

"I'm sorry I ran off without letting you explain." He admitted looking in Husk's eyes, he shifted uncomfortably.

Husk wrapped his arms around him, one of his hands tangled it's way in his hair gently.

"I wasn't even mad at you but, I forgive ya anyway." Husk chuckled.

Angel went back to his seat sipping his drink.

"Wait a second. Isn't your deal with Smiles done?" Angel asked.

Husk nodded. "I'm here cause he begged me to stay, cause he don't wanna deal with Mimzy. He's paying me in more booze and I only work from ten to two. Gots more free time to spend with you, and at Spades."

"Thank God! I'd miss ya, if ya left!" Angel stated.

He sipped his drink and his eyes went wide at the thought that just formed in his mind.

"Holy fuck what the hell am I gonna do all week?" Angel sighed realizing he didn't have work anymore.

"You caaaaan....... Bother me all week." Husk stated.

Angel giggled. "It's a date." He agreed.

Angel leaned over the bar his feet in the air his knees bent, as their lips connected again, but this time it turned into a lighthearted make out session.

The cookies finished and the girls sat them on a table to cool. Cherri walked out of the kitchen and made a whistle noise at the sight before her. Angel didn't pull away but he did stick up stick up his middle finger at her. Causing his bestie to chuckle diabolically before she went up to her room.

The two eventually pulled away.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Angel exclaimed. "I love ya too Husky." He returned the statement Husk said last night before kissing the cat's cheek.

Husk facepalmed realizing the events of yesterday made him forget something extremely important to him.

"Oh fuck!" He yelled. "I'll be right back."

Husk waked out from behind the bar and rushed to the elevator and taking it to the second floor. He rushed into his room, looking for the bag containing Angel's birthday present.

He founded in a few minutes and rushed back down the stairs. He wrapped his arms around Angel as he stood behind him placing the bag on the bar top.

Angel was taken by surprise by the embrace he examined the bag Husk placed in front of him.

He retracted his arms after a bit and walked around the bar and took a swig of his booze.

Angel raised an eyebrow.

"What's dis for?" Angel asked.

"Ssuposta give to ya last night." Husk's words slurred. "Happy Birthday."

"How did, Cherri told you didn't she?!" Angel groaned!

Husk took a sip of his booze before shaking his head. Now Angel was confused.

"Charlie." He corrected.

Angel audibly gasped. Husk raised an eyebrow, placing the bottle down on the bar top.

"She told me she wouldn't tell anyone!" He groaned.

Charlie walked out from the kitchen hearing her name.

Approaching the bar.

"Hey! I tried he bribed me!" She whined. "Don't pin this all on me Husk!"

Angel looked at Charlie as she was speaking, looked back and Husk and tilted his head down looking Husk in his eyes. With a face that said, 'oh really?'

Husk rubbed the back of his neck, awkwardly. "I uh, I may have bribed her with Fat Nuggets cuddles."

Angel gasped, and dramatically placed one of his hands to his chest floof. Husk bit his lip to stop from chuckling.

"See! I haven't told anyone else! Vaggy don't even know! Cherri and I still baked cookies for you!" She stated, running off.

"God damnit!" Angel groaned.

Husk raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"I don't celebrate my birthday,  not since I died." He stated, with his arms crossed.

"Why?" He asked.

Angel looked around, and leaves over the bar pulling Husk by the bowtie.

"My birthday is also, the day I died." He whispered.

"Oh fuck." Was all Husk said. Angel let go of him.

"Don't you dare say a word to those two!" Yelled the spider.

Husk put his hand to his mouth  and, made a zipper motion.

"Good." Angel took another sip of his drink.

Alastor appeared, to take over the bar in pace of Husk.

"You, wanna get outta here?" Husk asked Angel, holding his hand out to him.

Angel placed his and in Husker's. "Okay."

The two held hands and walked out of the hotel.

"You trust me?" Husker asked when they got outside.

Angel nodded.

Husk wrapped his arms around Angel from behind. He flapped his wings and flew round the entirety of pentagram city.

Angel extended all of his arms as they soared through the air. (Rose from Titan style.)

"Woah!" Angel exclaimed.  His eyes were wide with amazement taking in their surroundings from a new perspective. ;)

"Pretty ain't it?" Husk asked.

"Yeah!" Angel agreed.

Husk flew over Cannibal town next, which put Angel more in awe.

Husk began slowly flying back down to the ground, they were seated on the grass in in what seemed to be a park.

They were sat in front of a fountain.

"Thanks Husky." He giggled.

Husk placed his hands on either side of Angel's face, pulling him to his, their lips colliding.

Their tongues danced around their mouths before Husk pulled away.

He stroked Angel's cheeks with the back of  his knuckles.  "You're so fucking Special!"

Angel blushed at the Radio head referencez but he rolled his eyes. He pulled Husk in for another kiss.

After a little while, the couple flew back to Pentagram City, and to the hotel.

A/n

Bad news

I got one chapter left I got a couple ideas to keep the story going but uhh I'm really not ready for this to end so if y'all got ideas please fucking dm me!!