Seventy Five

Angeldust wrapped his legs and lower set of arms around Husk waist, his upper set of arms wrapped around his neck and ruffled the fur on the back of Husk's head before the couple shared a very passionate kiss. The girls really were taking pictures the entire time and cheering.

"I love you so much Husky." Angel said when they finally pulled away.

"I love you too Legs." Husk said back.

Angeldust got off Husk, and the cat demon put the ring on Angel's ring finger.

Husk and Angeldust walk over to the pier where everyone else was. Their hands entwined.

"You all are fuckin traders." Angeldust stated.

Husk started laughing. "Hey, if they didn't help I wouldn't have been able to do this!"

Angeldust couldn't argue, if he wasn't kept occupied, he probably would have followed his boyfriend and Cherri out of the hotel.

Everyone walked back to the limo and they left the beach, going back to the hotel. They all piled in the lobby and Husk poured everyone tall glasses of champagne to celebrate, then he joined Angel and Cherribomb on the couch.

"Oh come on, you like your ring don't ya? Who you think found it?" Cherri asked. "you can't possibly be fuckin mad at me."

Angeldust groaned. "I do love it. But you know I hate being surprised!"

"I'm sorry but a proposal is supposed to be a surprise babe!" Husk chimed in, taking a sip of his champagne.

Eventually Angeldust and Husk excused themselves after they finished their drinks.

As soon as they got in the elevator Angel pinned Husk to the wall, even with his face, and roughly kissed him, Husk kissed as Angel's fingers rummaged through Husk's fur.

The kiss got deeper. When the elevator doors opened Angeldust carried the small cat demon through the hall refusing to pull away for even a millisecond. They got to Angel room where they were greeted by Fat Nuggets, not that either of them paid attention to him.

He laid on his bed knowing the couple would give him attention eventually.

Clothes flew around the room in every direction. The pair didn't waste any time.

As soon as they were done they cleaned themselves up. Angel changed into pajamas and grabbed his piglet from his resting place.

"Hey buddy." He greeted kissing the top of Fat Nuggets head. He walked back to his bed.

"You wanna meet your new dad?" He asked the pig.

Husk chuckled as Angeldust sat next to him.

"He's met me before, babe."

Regardless Angel handed his beloved pet to Husk, Fat Nuggets immediately licked the cat demon's cheek.

The two demons eventually fell asleep, as did Fat Nuggets, he rested on Husk's chest.

In the morning Husk woke up first, quickly sneaking out of bed and going downstairs, to get started on the dish Angel's sister gave him the recipe to. He laid Fat Nuggs in Angel's arms so the spider wouldn't wake up immediately noticing Husk's absence.

Charlie and Vaggy were already in the lobby he greeted them.

"Good morning to you too." Charlie greeted as well.

Vaggy seemed more annoyed than usual.

"She didn't get much sleep." Charlie admitted.

"Yeah cause you and your fiancé gotta be so damn loud!" Yelled the small moth angrily at Husk.

His cheeks immediately went red. "Shit, sorry. Hey, do you wanna help me with another surprise?" He asked.

Vaggy's attitude immediately softened.

"What is it?" The girls asked in unison.

"When Angel does wake up, do NOT let him int the kitchen under any circumstances until I say you can." Husk instructed.

They both agreed.

Husk immediately went into the kitchen, opening the door to the fridge. He looked at the list of ingredients and took out everything that he needed. He got right to cooking.

Cherribomb and Lute came down around the same time Lute didn't really care all that much about what was going on so she just scrolled through her phone. Cherribomb however, agreed to help operation keep Angel out of the kitchen.

About twenty minutes went by before Angel woke up. He groaned realizing his fiancé was no longer next to him, he set his piglet onto his pillow as he was still asleep.
He got dressed and left his room.

He sniffed the air, a beautiful aroma of the dish his mother used to make. "There's no way." He told himself outloud. He followed the smell downstairs.

He started walking to the kitchen ignoring his thre friends as they yelled at him not to. Cherri dismounted off the couch and landed on her feet between the kitchen and Angeldust. He knew exactly what was cooking but, he had no idea how anyone down here knew what the dish was, let alone how to make it smell just like his mother's.

"Get outta the way!" Angeldust begged.

"No can do Angie." She stated.

The spider demon groaned.

"Cherri I love you but um, I don't really care what he put you up to this time." He lifted her, and gently tossed her back on the couch.

"HUSK!" Charlie yelled.

Luckily he was almost done, head already lowered the heat so he slid across the floor into Angel's way. He placed his hands on the taller demons chest, since he couldn't reach his shoulders.

"When the fuck did you learn how to make Bolognese?" Angeldust asked.

Husk chuckled, Surprised he knew it just by the aroma.

"You wanna taste it? I'm kinda worried I didn't do it right." He admitted.

Angel nodded excitedly. The smell sent him back in time. He sat on the counter in the kitchen like, he would when he was a small child watching as his mother cooked his favorite dish. He even kicked his feet.

Husk grabbed a spoon stirring the dish a bit before getting a decent amount of the food he had prepared onto the spoon and went over to Angel.

His eyes widened. "How the fuck did you manage to make it just like my mom?" Angel was greatful but very suspicious.

His fiancé rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Remember when we toured Heaven?" Husk wondered.

Angel nodded. Husk waiting a moment watching as Angel's eyes narrowed and he facepalmed.

"She hasn't changed a day. Always gotta meddle in my relationships." He chuckled.

Husk chuckled, he removed the pan from the heat and grabbed a plate dished a bit of the Bolognese, onto a it for Anthony, and then himself.

"She told me to make it if you had a bad day, but I thought it would be better to do after a good one." Husk stated.

Angeldust hopped off the counter and sat at the table with Husk as they ate.

"If I ever do get up there, she's never gonna hear the end of this." Angeldust stated.