Seventy Nine

Emily and Sera talked about the possibility of letting the redeemed sinners travel back to the Hazbin Hotel. But she really didn't like the idea. If other angels found out, they could be opening a can of worms and destroying the very nature of everything.

Angeldust, Husk and Sir Precious were sat on the couch in The Happy Hotel chatting.

"And I thought Charlie's hotel was Tacky. What the hell is this shit?"  Angeldust asked.

"Oh I'm sssso glad, we agree!" Sir Pentious stated.

Husk shook his head.

"This booze ain't shit."

Anthony and Pentious turned to face the cat demon who didn't add to the conversation at all.

The spider chuckled, and took the bottle from Husk. Angel made a pucker face.

"Ew that's water."

"At least water doesn't have a flavor!" Husk laughed.

He took the bottle of imitation alcohol and took another swipe.

Sir Pentious seemed confused.

"Ssssooo you two, are like-"

"Married." Angel finished the sentence for him, he raised his top left hand, as Husk raised his left hand as well.

The snake seems surprised, but supportive.

"Oh, why that'ssss lovely!"  He said enthusiasticly.

Emily arrived at the Heavn hotel with gifts for the three guests.

Everyone greeted her.

"Hi guys!" She greeted.  "Sooo, my sister doesn't think it's a good idea, to have you guys crossing dimensions but, she agreed to discuss it with the council. In the mean time I got you these!" She said handing the demons color coordinated crystals balls.

Sir Pentious' was green, Husk's was red, and Angel's was pink.

"All ya got to do is look into it. And you can see whatever it is you'd like to see."

Angeldust imma looked into his. He saw Cherri and Lute fighting and Charlie trying to get them to stop.

"Can you stop calling my guests names!" Charlie yelled going into her demon form. 

Lute was taken back, and Charlie reverted to the form she chooses to stay in.

"Thank you." She stated.

Angeldust didn't realize it but he was crying. Husk turned to him, and placed his hand on one of the spider's hands.

"Hey, we're gonna figure this out." The cat demon assured. "Please don't cry Tony."

Angeldust nodded, and wiped his face.

Emily eventually left.

Husk and Angeldust went up to their room chatting about everything and nothing.

"This is a bit overwhelming." Anthony admitted.

"Yeah." Husk agreed. "I feel like there's a weight on my shoulders."

Anthony agreed, and put a hand to his head.

"I'm too sober for this."

Husk glared at him and crossed his arms.

"Don't even start."

Angel wrapped an arm around Husk his other hand continued petting his pig.

"I doubt I even have to worry about that. They probably don't have drugs here."