Seventy Eight

Saint Peter was unsure what to do. He wasn't used to people crying because they arrived here.

He got on the phone and dialed for Emily.

"Um I need assistance." Was all he could say.

Emily appeared instantaneously.

"Oh my God I was hoping it was you two!"

"Three." Angeldust corrected wiping his tears away.

"I'm sorry, why are you sad?" Emily asked worriedly.

"I'm gonna miss them." He began sobbing again.

Husk rubbed this back comfortingly.

Emily thought about the predicament.

"For now I can grant you access to an orb. I'm gonna have to talk to my sister and the council about letting you visit, but I'll do my best." She assured.

Angeldust sniffed and lifted his head from Husk's shoulder.

"Really?" He asked.

She nodded.

"This is heaven. You get what you want."

Husk chuckled.

"I want booze ya got that?"

She snapped her fingers. And two bottles of alcohol appeared in Husk's hands.

"Shit." Husk cheered opening both of them.

Angeldust chuckled.

She chuckled.

"Alright let's get you guys checked in, at the Happy Hotel."

Husk and Anthony looked at each other in shock.

"Did she just?" Anthony asked in shock.

Husk nodded, his eyes were wide.

"She definitely did."

They walked through heaven following Emi to a white yellow and blue version of The Hazbin Hotel. Anthony's jaw dropped at the sight, he carried fat Nuggets into the building.

"Holy fuckin hell." Anthony and Husk said in unison.

Anthony immediately took a picture. Charlie has to see this. He thought

Molly and Sera returned to heaven once the wedding concluded.  Everyone else returned to The Hazbin Hotel.

Angel and Husk stood in the lobby why Emily spoke with the angel at the front desk. She turned to Husk and Anthony for a moment.

"Two rooms?" Emily asked.

Husk and Anthony looked at each other and then at Emily.

"One room." Husk corrected.

Emily nodded, and told the receptionist. Emily gave them each a key and directed them to their room.

"I hope you guys like it here!" She cheered, before she left them be to settle in.

Anthony sighed heavily as he sat on the bed.

"You okay Legs?" Husk asked, wrapping his arms around the spider from behind.

The taller redeemed soul nodded.

"I'm gonna miss them."

Husk nodded.

"At least I ain't gotta deal with Alastor at all." He laughed lightheartedly.

He rested his chin softly on his husband's shoulder before kissing the spider's cheek.
"We'll see them again baby, you know Cherribomb ain't gonna stay down there when you and Pentious are here."

Anthony's eyes widened. He forgot about Pentious. He turned to face Husk. 

"Can we go see him?!"

Husk nodded.

"Later though. I wanna cuddle with my husband." He said chuckling and gently pulling Anthony on top of him.

The spider chuckled and wrapped all six of his arms around Husk.

"I am so changing your contact in my phone." Anthony stated.

Husk rolled his eyes.

"I'm surprised you haven't done so the day a proposed."

Anthony laughed and kissed the cat demon's lips softly, Husk kissed back, his fingers entangling into the spider's hair.

His face fell once the two pulled away.

"Wait." He said thinking.

Husk raised an eyebrow.

"Since we're in heaven now, does that mean we can't fuck?" Anthony asked.

Husk facepalmed and shook his head.

"Baby we're married. If that even is a rule I think we're fine cause we're married." Husk stated.

Anthony laughed. "Thank God! I'd go commit arson right now!"

Husk rolled his eyes as he laughed.

"Ange-" Husk stopped himself he hasn't called Anthony that in ages why the fuck did he slip up. "Tony, Charlie would be, s-"

Anthony looked at him and cut him off with a kiss. "You can call me Angel Husky." He assured.

Husk raised his eyebrow.

"But that's not you-"

The spider cut him off again.

"No, but I am an angel now, aren't I?"

Husk tilted his head, he couldn't argue with that logic.

"Okay Angel, but Charlie would still be so disappointed in you if you got sent back down there the same day we got redeemed." Husk stated.

Anthony shrugged.

"Worth it, if it means we can fuck."

Husk sighed and shook his head. the two angels continued cuddling. But Anthony rolled so Husk was on top of him, and he ran his fingers through the cat's fur loving sound of Husk Purring.

About an hour went by before Husk and Anthony went back down to the lobby trying to find Pentious.

A/n

Whooo surprise update guys. Sorry it's short, I need a nap.