Fifty five

Charlie and Vaggy were up bright early, preparing breakfast for everyone. Husk and Angel weren't the next ones awake but they weren't the last either.

Cherri made her way downstairs greeting Charlie Vaggy and her friends. Before grabbing some food and sitting next to Angel who sat across from Husk.

"You ready to get this shit over?" She asked.

Husk groaned. "I'm actually looking forward to it, haven't gambled since our first date." Husk admitted looking up from his coffee for a moment to look at his boyfriend.

Angel just chuckled. "Has it really been that long?" He asked. 

Husk nodded.

It was silent while they continued eating.

"What are you doing for the talent show?" Husk asked Cherri.

"Wes doing a duet." Angel answered.

"Its gonna be epic! Still bummed. Charlie wouldn't let us use pyrotechnics." She stated excitedly.

An hour later and everyone who could, fly (Vaggy and Husk) piled into the Limo on the way to Husk's casino.

By the time they got to the casino, they still had a few hours before it started so Angel and Cherri were rehearsing.

Husk was sat at his lucky table and discussed with Al, how exactly this shpeil was going down.

Charlie and Alastor were the announcers so she was placed by the stage, while Alastor continued chatting with Husk. Charlie was reminding everyone about the order of events. Husker's card game would be an entire event for the guests to enjoy the musical acts while playing a friendly cards. (That is, unless they were a moth name was Valentino.)

Vaggy was managing who came into the casino keeping track of everyone so they knew who exactly was there.

Alastor an Husk finished their conversation and he walked over to Vaggy. "If any of the Vees show up, let them in, but keep an eye on them. " He instructed.

Vaggy was hesitant but agreed.

"Places everyone!" Charlie called. Alastor joined heron stage.

Everyone else took their seats at some of the tables they had set up, and some grabbed refreshments. Husk pre shuffled his brand new deck of cards before putting them back in the box.

Angel walked over to Husk chatting for a bit before people piled in.

"Oh, there's actually something I've been meaning to tell you." Husk stated.

Angel raised an eyebrow, and sat down.

"You know you can tell me anythin', what's up?" He asked.

"Well, uh. Fuck I'm just gonna say it. Before I died I was married, and uh remember when ya made the joke not to kill us?" He asked.

Angel just nodded he was a bit confused. "Yeah, and you said it wouldn't be the first time?" He does not really following

"Well uh, my wife and I were coming back from a business party, she was supposed to drive because she wasn't one for alcohol, and well you know my relationship with it." Husk grew uncomfortable, he was scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Get to the point Whiskers." Angel suggested.

"Well uh, I was belligerent to say the least, she fought with me for the keys, I still don't know why she got in the car with me, but shit started getting fuzzy and the next think I know, we crashed into a semi-truck... She died instantly. Still don't know how I lived." Husk stated.