Thirty Six

A/n that is the cutest shit ever^^^

"Hey." Husk greeted. "You alright?"

"Don't ask." Angel sighed.

"Vox and Val weren't on the same page, guess they've been on the rocks again, Val tried to make me stay." Angel explained, leaving out the details from before he left.

"I seriously fucking hate that guy and how he treats you."

"I hate him too, Husky." Angel agreed.

Husk drove off in the direction of the hotel.

"I know you're going out with Cherribomb tonight, but how bout on your next day off we go out on a date?" Husk asked.

"I'd like that alot. Especially if it's anything like the trip to your casino. I'm counting that as a date by the way."

"Well it was." Husk chuckled.

They arrived back at the hotel and Angel sat at the bar, husk traded places with Alastor, but not before Alastor whispered something in his ear.

Husk shook his head. "I haven't talked to him about it yet." He whispered back.

Alastor nodded and teleported away.

"Anything specific handsome?" Husk asked.

"Id take sex on the beach, we got any beaches in hell?" Angel asked.

Husk rolled his eyes, pouring the drink of the same name, and passing it to the demon. "Best you'll get right now."

"Damn. Sex on the bartop would have been a nice substitute." Angel pushed Husk shoulders with one of his hands, to indicate he was joking. Grabbing his drink with one of his other hands.

Husk just rolled his eyes. "You're lucky I love you."

"Oh I know it. I love you too, Whiskers." Angel stroked Husk's chin with his finger causing Husk to pur.

"What did I say about that!?" Husk tried his best to sound angry, dispite how much he enjoyed the affection.

Angel looked around. "I believe you said not in front of the others. Look around Husky no one else is here." Angel raised his eyebrows suggestively, still stroking his chin, holding his drink t his lips with another hand as he took a sip.

"Fuckin Christ." Husk groaned realizing the loophole in his words.

It was only eleven thirty, Angel had a little under two hours to kill, before Cherri came to pick him up.

"You know, you like it Husky. You would be making happy noises if you didn't." Angel smirked.

"Angel I'm fuckin working." Husk groaned growing more and more frustrated with his boyfriend.

"Fine I'll stop." Angel retracted his hand and drinking more of his alcohol. "For now."

They were sat at the bar drinking and chatting for a bit. "Alright I should probably get ready."

"Angel you look fine."

"Okay and, I'm going out with my friend I need to look better than fine." Angel stated. Husk just sighed taking another sip from his bottle.

Angel finished his alcohol and walked up the stairs to his room. He changed into a skin tight, hot pink dress with a plunge neckline, that matched his gloves. It wasn't very long, nor very short, it stopped just above his boots. He did his makeup, and grabbed his purse, he also put on his Crime hat. After that, the spider headed back downstairs.

"Could you keep an eye on Fat Nuggets while I'm gone? he should be fine but he gets lonely." He asked Husk on his way out. Who just nodded.

They shared a quick kiss before Angel left the hotel waiting outside for his friend. Who arrived in just a short ten minutes.