Nine

There was an awkward silence for a short while before Angeldust spoke up.

"I was planning on taking my Piglet for a walk if you'd like to join us." Angedust offered a little more enthusiastic than he had meant.

"You have a pet?" Husker and Alastor asked in union.

Angeldust nodded. "I'll go get him." Angeldust went upstairs. When he got to his room he put Fat Nuggets in his collar and hooked his leash to it. He grabbed the container of treats, putting it in his purse, and walked out of his room, and downstairs with the piglet.

Husker finished his booze while he was waiting for Angeldust to return so Alastor handed him another bottle. Angel made his way over to the other demons and lifted the pig off the ground.

"This is Fat Nuggets. Fat Nuggets this is Husk, and this is Alastor."

"Why, he looks delicious." Alastor said jokingly. Angeldust rolled his eyes at the demon, before he and Husker left the hotel.

The didn't really have a destination but they walked around for a bit so Fat Nuggets could do his business, and because they had a lot of time to kill because it wasn't even noon yet. Knowing Cherribomb she wouldn't be around til later in the evening.

"Does he bite?" Husk asked.

"No. At least he's never bitten me." Angeldust stated. Husker hesitantly held his paw out for Fat Nuggets, to sniff before he petted the pig. They rounded a corner and instinctively Angeldust stopped dead in his tracks as he heard the all too firmilar voice. Why the fuck was he not at the studio?

"Hey, I think we should head back." Angeldust suggested.

"What's wrong." Husker ask sipping on what was left of the booze.

"That's my boss."

"Shit." Husker took one of Angel's hands, turned on his heels and they started walking in the direction they came. Angeldust blushed looking down at his hand intertwined with Husker's paw and looked away, not wanting Husk to notice.

The two kept walking until they made it back to the hotel. Husker followed Angeldust up to his room, and sat down in a chair next to his bed. Angeldust detached the leash from Fat Nuggets collar, and took the collar off him too. The piglet climbed into his bed on the ground spun around a few times and laid down. Angeldust took a seat on his bed, scrolling through his phone. The demons chatted amongst themselves waiting for Cherribomb to arrive.

Cherribomb eventually sent Angeldust a text that she was outside and the two demons left his room and walked down to the lobby and out of the hotel.

"What's up Bitch!" Cherri greeted, wrapping an arm around Angel's shoulders. "Who's this?" Cherri asked rasing an eyebrow.

"Husk, nice to meet ya." The bartender introduced himself.

"Cherri." The spunky demon introduced herself.

"How ya been?" Angedust asked.

"The usual."  She answered.

Angeldust and Cherribomb cought up, Husker occasionally participated in the conversation and they walked on to their destination. A little bar on the other side of town. They walked in and sat down at a table somewhere ordering a few rounds of shots.

Husk wasn't usually one for dancing but the other two practically dragged him as they walked over to the dance floor.

"I can't dance." He shrugged.

"Who cares? Everyone's drunk." Cherri stated, dancing freely.

"Com'on Husk. Live a lil!" Angel suggested grabbing Husker's hands as he danced. The cat demon rolled his eyes but still danced with the spider before him. Angeldust was happy the other demon complied.

They chatted about nothing important as they danced. Before heading back to the bar with Cherri. Husker ordered the largest bottle of Liquor the bar carried and he drank that occasionally through the evening.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." Angeldust remarked taking a sip from his glass.

"I gotta admit, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm glad it's this." Husk stated before taking another swig of the bottle.

Angeldust smirked, genuinely happy for once. They chatted for a little bit Angel took a few more sips of his drink.

"Imma go dance, ya mind watching my drink?" The spider asked.

Husker shook his head. "No problem." Husker sat with his paw covering the glass. He occasionally would look around making sure Angel and Cherri were okay, not wanting either of them to get hurt. He sprung up for his seat the minute Angel pulled his arm away from some other demon.  He walked over still covering Angel's drink, not even caring about his own.

"You alright?" Husker asked while Angel straightened out his shirt.

He nodded in response. "I'm ready to go home if I'm being honest."

He hated when sinners would just grab onto him like he was an object.

"Don't let some asshole ruin your night." Husker stated, handing Angel his well protected drink.

"Thanks." Angeldust downed the drink quickly. "We should also probably get outta here before Cherri gets black out drunk. Cause I'm not carrying her to her apartment."

Husker nodded in agreement and they searched for Cherri in the crowd. She wasn't hard to spot. The trio quickly left the bar, walking together until Cherri had to depart down a different sidewalk to get home.

"Text me so I know you got home safe." Angeldust reminded hugging his friend before she left.

"I will, you do the same." Cherri hugged him back.  "It was nice meeting you Husk!" She said before leaving.

Husker and Angeldust were laughing at nothing in particular cause they were both drunk as hell, as they approached the hotel.

They climbed up the stairs.

"Have a goodnight Whiskers." Angeldust said with a smirk, as they reached the top of the stairs.

For once, Husker didn't object the nickname. "Goodnight."

The cat demon walked along to his own room, he grabbed another bottle of booze and laid on his bed, reminiscing the events of the night as if he wasn't ready for it to end. He opened the bottle of booze and with a deep sigh of relief, he took a swig from the bottle.