Eighty Two

Charlie and Vaggie got back from their date and were very surprised to see three of their previous guests.

"Please dont fuckin tell me you fell alr-"

Emily cut Vaggie off making her presence known.

"They're here with me. Anthony said he missed you guys so I got heaven to agree, and here they are." She stated.

The spiders cheeks went red he looked away from Charlie and Vaggie.

"Way to call a hoe out Em." He groaned.

"Awe! We miss you guys too!" Charlie stated.

Charlie made a face as if she just remembered something.

"I'll be right back. I have something for you guys but, ya left so abruptly I couldn't give it to you." She went up the stairs to her room.

She grabbed a bag from her desk that contained a wedding gift for both of them. She walked back downstairs.

"This is a lil something from all of us." Charlie stated. She placed the bag on the coffee table. Husk reached for it and opened the bag taking out a black photo album with his and Anthony's names written in a pastel pink market.

The spiders face was even more red.

"You didn't have-" he almost started crying when Husk opened the book.

It had every picture anyone has ever taken during their stay at the hotel. They had pictures from Vaggie's trust exercise, a selfie Cherri took with Angel and Husk kissing in the back ground, some Niffty took because she wanted to be included, and all of the wedding and engagement photos.

"Look babe, it's from when I 'hated' you!" Husk stated pointing at a picture of him with a script in front of his face and Angel sitting on the bar stool in a 'sexy' pose. Husk had an annoyed expression on his face in the photo.

Anthony chuckled.

They both looked up from the book and looked at everyone in the room, except Lute and Adam.

"Thanks." They said in unison.

Angel turned the page and raised an eyebrow.

"WHO THE FUCK TOOK A PICTURE OF ME SMOKING CRACK IN MY ROOM?! AND WHY DID YOU ALLOW IT?!"

Charlie raised an eyebrow.

"What?! I don't remember seeing a-"

Niffty was cackling. Everyone turned to her.

"I added it last minute."

Anthony shook his head, one hand gesturing to the tiny demon.

"I can't even be mad now. Damnit."

Then there was silence.

"Wait Nifft why were you in my room?!"

She shrugged.

Vaggie looked around the hotel, looking for a certain guest who wasn't here.

"Hey uh, where's the pig?" She wondered

Angeldust and Husk looked around the lobby quickly.

Angel's eyes went wide. Husk's eyes went wide. They turned and looked at each other.

"WE FORGOT FAT NUGGETS!?!" They yelled in unison.

Emily chuckled.

"Don't worry." She said before snapping her fingers and the pig just appeared in Angel's lap.

Angeldust gasped in relief, he hugged the pig close.

"MY BABY IM SO SORRY!" He carefully petting the now winged demon who had a small halo floating over his horned head.

Charlie gawked at the Angelic pig. Her face was precious.

"OH MY GOOD VAGGIE HE HAS WITTLE WINGS!! THEY'RE DISPROPORTIONATE TO HIS BODY" Charlie gawked over the pig.

She started sobbing.

Vaggie sighed and shook her head. Husk definitely wasn't going to miss all that. Angel put his pig on the floor because, he was antsy for all the attention from his old friends.

"It's adorable Vaggie!"  She cried.

Emily took out her phone and texted Sera a picture of her calendar and asked if they could schedule Charlie a trip to the zoo.

Charlie wanted a zoo in hell but, she knew that was not gonna be as smooth as the one in heaven. She'd probably have to murder people on behalf of the animals. So Emily pulled a few strings and the demon went to heaven and visited the animals sometimes. Emily called it therapy. Charlie called it family bonding. Since her father was a fallen Arcangel heaven couldn't really argue with either of those. Charlie got 200 years of trauma and she gotta deal with her father's 10,000 years of trauma too. Letting her see the animals was the LEAST they could do.

"Charlie how is Saturday the 11th for therapy?" Emi asked.

"Huh?" Husk's asked turned to the seraphim.

Angel also was confused.

"I'm free that day." Charlie stated.

"BITCH YOU GO UP TO HEAVEN?! AND YOU DIDN'T STOP AND VISIT?!" Angel yelled.

"Wait you're in therapy?" Cherri and Vaggie both wondered.

"Its not reeeeally therapy," she said in a whiney tone like she was lying.  "It's more so me hanging out with the angelic half of my family, and petting the animals at the zoo."

Angel facepalmed.

"Bitch, that's therapy." His face lit up like a light bulb afterward. "Oh wait, look at where we live!" He instructed while scrolling through is camera roll to find the picture of the hotel.

Once he found it he turned his phone to Charlie and Vaggie.

Charlie audibly gasped.

Husk and Angel were grabbing things they wanted from their room.

For Anthony that included the giant dragon. It had red wings and had red and white stars all over its gray body, he took a picture of the Polaroids that were on his door before he carefully took them down.

Husk made a small pile. He grabbed a small bag and put a couple of bottles of booze in there. His conscious told him not to but he already put one in the bag. He put five in there.he grabbed the spider from his bed, he turned around to place the stuffer spider on the pile.

Angeldust was in his door way holding his dragon, the sudden presence startled the winged cat demon.

"Christ baby! Ya could said you was here. Give me a fuckin heart attack."

Cherri and Sir Pentious were sitting on the couch kissing. Vaggie Emily and Charlie were chatting.

Emily didn't mean to interrupt Vaggie but she saw the two from the corner of her eye.

"Aeeeehy uhhh I  don't know the rules about that! Imma need ya to take one cha cha real smoothly away from each other!"  She stated.

Angeldust and Husk quickly made it back downstairs with their stuff. They hugged everyone good bye and went back through the portal with Fat Nuggets. Sir Pentious didn't want to leave so Emily agreed to stay for just an hour or so longer.