Fifty Two

A/n

This whole chapter is smut. So if you don't wanna read it, you're just gonna have to wait for the next one.

They couple walked into Angel's room and he shut the door, letting go of Husker's hand.

Husk sat on the edge of his bed. Looking at his hands.

Be cool. Be cool. It's just Angel, you've fucked Angel before. Calm the fuck down Husk. He thought to himself. Blood rushing to his face.

He was bouncing his leg with anxiety, Angeldust noticed, and walked over to him, he placed his hands on both of his shoulders.

"Ya okay?" He asked.

Husk looked him in the eyes and nodded.

"I haven't even done not'in babe, and you're freaking out." Angel crossed his arms. "Now who's hiding shit?"

Husk's mouth fell open. Did Angel just call him out?  Angel clicked his tongue with a smirk, completely satisfied with himself.

"Are ya okay?" Angel asked again.

Husk thought about it and nodded again. "yeah. Just uhh, um.." he didn't really know how he felt.

Iy was silent for a minute while Hus searched for words.

"Intimidated?" Angel asked.

Husk eyebrows furrowed as he thought. Then he nodded.

"Good." Angel chuckled trying to lighten the mood a bit, before stepping closer to Husk and placing his hands on his face now.

"You're fiiine. Would having a safe word help?" He wondered.

Husk just nodded again.

"Alright." Angel agreed. He paused to make it seem like he was thinking but he already made up his mind. "Feathers." He patted Husk cheek with the one hand that still rested on it, and winked. He walked over to his dresser.

"Oh fuck you!" Husk groaned.

Angel chuckled.

"That's the idea babe." He laughed, as Husk became even more flustered. He pulled out a shoe box and sat on the bed. Husk scooted onto the bed so he was no longer on the edge and sat next to him. Staring at the box. He's never been so nervous.

Angel put the shoe box on the night stand by the bed for now. He turned to Husk and sat up on his knees, he placed his lower hands around his waist and his upper hands on either side of his face.  He leaned close and brushed his lips against Husker's.

He licked Husk's lips and he parted them. Their tongues danced together as they made out. Angel pushed him against the bed, not breaking the kiss. He pulled his shirt up and off of him, throwing it somewhere, before immediately returning to the kiss.

Husk's hands rested on the back of Angel's thighs.

More clothes flew around the room Angel's legs were on either side of Husk's waist, as he reached for the shoebox.  Husk bit his lip as Angeldust removed the lid. Husk examined the contents.

Dildos.

Every shape and size and color you could think of. Husk looked back up, into Angel's eyes.

The spider had a smirk plastered on his face. "ya with me so far?" He asked.

Husk nodded.

"I love you." Angel giggled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too." Husk replied.

Angel opened the drawer to his bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lube.  He instructed Husk to roll onto his stomach, and he did, burring his face in Angel's pillow.

Angel prepped him and carefully inserted one of his various toys. Husk bit his lip.

"You can turn back over now love." Angel stated.

Husker compiled, his face was extremely red.

Angel snickered. "Still okay?"

Husk nodded.

Angel kissed him again, the two made out again before Angel pulled away. He put some lube in his hand and rubbed it over Husk's cock before riding him.

Husk groaned as Angel bounced against him. Angel was moaning mess too. Angel turned the vibrator on to the second setting because the first one was just bullshit. Husk gasped.

"It fucking vibrates?!" He yelled.

His boyfriend laughed. "Babe, all the ones I have, do."

"It would have been nice if ya said that!" Husk groaned.

Angel couldn't help but laugh. Husk gripped his hips thrusting his hips into Angel, replacing the laughter with moans and profanities.

Angel went to the next setting, still grinding against Husk, his fingers roaming through the cat's fur.

"Fuck To-ony!" Husk grunted, thrusting into Angel harder.

"Holy shit!" Angel screamed.

Husk sat up a bit, Angel met him half way not stopping a single movement as he did.

Their lips entwined and they began making out, muffling their moans slightly. Angel's upper hands tugged at the fur on the back of Husk's head, causing the cat to groan into the kiss.

Husk's lips traveled down to Angel's neck, leaving lovely purple bruises behind.

"Damnit Husk, faster!" Angel groaned.

Husk complied doing exactly as Angel asked, a bit harder too, continuing his trail of love bites.

"Fuckin God! Just like that!" Angel yelled.

Husk smirked, why was he nervous again?

Angel came just a couple seconds before Husk did. He turned off the vibrator, and Husk took it out.

"Worth it." Husk had a smirk on his face as he tried to regulate his breathing.

Angel chuckled out of breath, he got off of Husk plopping on his bed, panting.

"Th-theres wipes i-in th-there t-too." He said out of breath.

Husk nodded and opened the drawer and grabbing a couple to clean himself up.

He looked at Angel and patted his chest, Angel giggled and obliged laying his head on Husk's chest, laying in the same way he had, when they were still in Husk's room. Husk wrapped his arms around him and the two eventually fell asleep.