Fifty Seven

"Well this is awkward." Vaggy stated.

Husk ran out of the casino and flew over the city looking for him.

"What do we do now?"  Charlie asked.

Alastor appeared on the stage and spoke I to his Cain.

"Well  that was entertaining! Thank you all for attending, now please leave!" Alastor annouced.

"COME CHECK IN AT THE HAZBIN HOTEL!" Charlie yelled since Alastor's forgot the whole point of this.

Cherri had left the second she saw Angel run out the building. She was half way into the heart of the city when she finally caught up to the spider.

"Angie!" She yelled.

"Go away Cherri I'm not in the mood." He just kept walking his arm jutting out as he spoke as if to say 'stop'.

"Will you stop being stubborn and stupid for five minutes?!" She groaned reaching out and grabbing his shoulder turning him around.

First she hugged him.

"It's you and me always, rememba?" She stated. Pulling away slightly but her arms were still wrapped around the spider.

"While I don't agree you should have ran off, without even letting him explain himself, I don't know all the facts either, so I'm keepin ya company until you are ready to hear him out." She stated.

Angel wrapped his arms around the spunky powerhouse, also known as his best friend, as he sobbed.

"Come on, let's go back to the hotel." She suggested as Angel pulled away, to wipe his tears.

Her arm was still wrapped around Angel's waist as his upper arm was around her shoulders and his bottom arm around her waist as well. The two walked back to the hotel.

They walked inside the hotel, Angel staysed in the elevator going to Cherri's room on the next floor. Cherri stopped at his room to grab Fat Nuggets, before taking the stairs up to her room luckily it was only one flight.