Six

Husker was behind the bar drinking away like normal. Angeldust made it down the stairs stumbling a little bit. He was high. He had to be after yesterday. The pain was too much to deal with, and he still had work today.

He said at the bar and snorted another line when he realized Charlie and Vaggy weren't out of their room yet.

"Hey! That's not gonna do you any good." Husker stated.

"I still got work today, and with how much my back fucken hurts right now there's no way in hell I'm going to work sober." Angeldust sighed.

Husker poured him a drink. Angeldust thanked him just before downing the liquid as it burned his throat. Angeldust stood up from the bar stool and walked out of the building.

"Hey Husk!" Alastor called.

"What do you want now?" Husker groaned.

"You gotta do my light work." Alastor stated.

Husker grunted in defiance but teleported away with Alastor anyway.

Angeldust was in the middle of a shoot when Valentino walked onto the set.

"CUT!" yelled the director very annoyed. The moth lifted him out of the bed and dragged him into his dressing room. Angedust swallowed harshly.

Shit, shit, shit, shit!

Angeldust had no time to think, the moth threw him against the bed, he could see the lust in Valentino's eyes. His tears threatened to fall but he wiped them away as the moth had his way with him again and again, yet still expected him to go back out there and give a preformace like he wasn't just used and abused. Angeldust collected himself finished what he was supposed to be working on and quickly left the studio not wasting a second. Every minute spent not running, is a minute Valentino can get closer to him.

Angedust was panting when he reached the hotel. He pushed open the door still barely able to catch his breath as he walked inside.

"You get chased by a pack of wolves or sumthin?" Husker asked.

"No just needed to get the fuck out of the studio."

"You hurt?" Husk asked. Angeldust shook his head.

"Not like last time, at least."

Husker took another swig from his bottle as the spider departed up to his room. There wasn't much anyone could do about the pain Angel was feeling now. Between the forced penetration and the mental trauma that came with that. There wasn't much to be done.

After his bath he got in comfy clothes and went back downstairs. It was far to early to be asleep. Husker was sipping another alcohol, when Angeldust sat down.

"You wanna get outta here?" He asked the bartender.

Husker just shot him a questioning look.

"Just outside. I need air and I don't really want to be alone, right now." Angeldust looked anywhere he could to avoid eye contact as he rubbed his arm awkwardly.

"Sure. Lemme just lock up." Husker agreed.

Angeldust waited until it was time for Husker to close the bar. The two walked outside the hotel and over to a grassy area. (The grass was dead cause it's hell but still they sat in the grass)

"You alright?" Husker asked

Angeldust nodded and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of one of his thigh high boots. "You smoke?" He asked.

Husk shrugged and took a cigarette from the package. Angeldust lit his cigarette and handed Husker his lighter.

Husk took a drag before asking
"How'd you get wrapped up with that guy?"

"Val? Well, I'm from a Mafia family so I guess when I died I thought, I'd stick to my roots, but uh when people found out I was gay, shit got ugly. It was just like while I was alive."  Angeldust sighed remembering the tale as he took another drag from his cigarette.

"I couldn't deal with everything, The drugs hit harder, everything went faster, and next thing I know I've lost everything. I went to a dealer a few cities over. I didn't know he was a fueding with the same group that abandoned me. Was Lucky I got out with only a bullet to my shoulder. But, if it wasn't for Valentino I don't know where I'd be right now." Angeldust took another long drag from the cigarette before snuffing it out on the curb.

Husk nodded in response.

"This is how he wants me to repay him." Angeldust sighed.

"That's some bullshit." Husk was annoyed.

Angeldust shrugged.

"What about you and smiles?"

"Oh, well. I was an overlord before, and gambling for people's souls gets really messy. Let's just say I lost one, too many times and there no way for me to get it back."

Angeldust's face fell from the information. "That's  rough."

"Al's not nearly as bad as what you're dealing with. I also, don't really overstep much though."

"He scares you?"

"He eats souls and makes all of hell listen to it!"

Angel's eyes narrowed. That's disturbing, to say the least.

The two sat and chatted for a while longer before heading back inside. They walked through the lobby and upstairs continuing therapy conversation.

"I can't picture you as an overlord." Angeldust admitted as they walked up the stairs.

"It's true. Al only takes out the overlords." Husk chuckled.

"Well he needs to hurry up and take Valentino out of commission."

They both laughed as the reached Angel's room.

"Well, goodnight." Husker said.

"Night." Angeldust said before going into his room.