Seventeen.

Husk didn't sleep that night.

What the fuck did I just do? Was one of the various thoughts racing through his head, as he laid on his bed sleeplessly.

Angeldust was swaddled up in a blanket cocoon huddled up with his pet as he slept soundly. His mind was blank as the drug he bought the previous night washed through his body. Numb.

Morning approached slowly and that kiss, and Angel, were the only thoughts in his mind.
Is Angeldust alright? Is he mad at me? Did I just ruin everything?

He didn't know and it ate him up inside. He got up from his bed exiting his room and went downstairs straight to the bar. He didn't care that it was an hour to early he needed booze and he needed it now. He opened a bottle and chugged the whole thing.

Angeldust woke up around noon, in a cold sweat. It was obvioius he was withdrawling he quickly got dressed for work and made him look as presentable as possible. He did another line to stop the rest of the withdrawal symptoms from coming on. He walked out of his room and down the stairs, leaving the hotel without a word.

"Shit." Husk Mumbled taking a sip of booze from a freshly opened bottle.

Angeldust sat in his dressing room he did one more like just to get him through his shift. He shook his arms and head trying to lose the tension in his body as the high took over before filming.he walked out of his dressing room and to the set.

After five consecutive hours of filming, it was time for him to head down to the lounge and wait for the moth demon. Another night of hell awaits.

Angeldust was irritable, by the fourth song he danced to. His legs were tired and his body was sore. He just wanted the night to be over, and to be back at the hotel.

But his night was far from over. Valentino had a long line of demons paying top dollar to get their own time with the alluring, pink spider. A couple hours went by he knocked the list of clients down to half.

One client got a little too into the session and bit Angel's neck drawing blood.

"Fuck!" Angel yelled punching the demon in the face with one had and clutching his neck with another.

"We still got fifteen minutes."

"Fuck you and your fifteen!" Angeldust yelled putting his robe on and storming out of the room he was done. He didn't have anymore drugs on him and he was just fuckin done with everything. He delt with being smacked, choked, and God knows what else but he drew the line at some fuck face, biting him to the point he's bleeding. He walked swiftly past Valentino ignoring whatever the fuck he had to say and went straight into the bathroom. He folded up toilet paper until it was thick enough the blood wouldn't saturate it immediately and pressed it to his neck with pressure.

It hurt like hell but he needed to get it to stop. He walked out of the bathroom and over to where his boss and his coworkers were seated and sat next to Val knowing full well it would ease the situation.

"The fuck was that?" Val sneered.

"He fucken bit me!" Angeldust lifted the makeshift bandage knowing Val can't stand the sight of a lot of blood. The pimp  grimmaced at the sight. He was livid. Sure he treats all of his whores without any respect or regard for their feelings or physical well being but, he'll be damned if a client disrespects his workers, let alone his best one.

"I'll take care of it." The moth seethed. He stood up walked into the room Angeldust had just stomped out of.

Angeldust sat with his coworkers in silence.

💥BANG💥

Valentino wiped the blood off his face and walked out of the room, and back to his whores. It's not the first times he's killed some asshole for thinking they could do whatever they wanted. Valentino wasn't one to give days off but after that, one was warranted. He'll adjust the schedule accordingly when they get back to the studio. Angeldust was sat with his knees to his chest one of four hands still holding pressur to his injury while the other three were wrapped around his legs.

Valentino and everyone else left the club. Angeldust sat on a bench just outside the building. He went through his contacts. His thumb hovered over Husk's name as Angel hesitated.

He didn't want the cat demon to see him like this. Angeldust jerked to wipe a tear away, as he did the thumb of his other hand made the decision for him.

"Fuck!" He whispered. There's no going back now. He put the phone to his ear as it rang.

"Hello?" Husk answered after a few rings.

"Hey, it's Angel, I'm sorry to ask especially so late, but, I could really use that ride." Angel stated, wiping the tears as the fell trying his best not to sound like he was crying.

"Where are you?" The bartender asked.

Angeldust looked to his left glancing at the street sign. "The corner of Satans Way and Penticle Place." Angeldust informed.

"I'll be there in fifteen- twenty  minutes."

"Thanks. I'm sorry again for bothering you."

"Dont be." Husk said throwing grabbing his keys and hanging up.

Angeldust sat with his knees to his chest on the bench as he waited for the bartending gambler.

A red 1960 convertible Cadillac rolled up to the curb just feet from the spider. Angeldust looked up at the car and the driver. Whenever expected Husk to drive anything like that. He stood up as walked to the car, opening the door and sitting in the passenger seat. Husk turned the car back on the road and turned around.