Seventy Three

A/n this picture seemed fitting.

Husk laid Angel on the couch, his eyes were open but he still wasn't breathing properly. Husk kneeled onto the ground, holding one of Angeldust's hands between two of his. Cherri had gone into the kitchen to get her friend some water and a snack.

"Th-than-" with a shallow breath the spider did his best to thank her.

"Don't need to thank me, save what energy you have to eat." Cherri instructed.

Angel took a sip from the cup he was given,.
and then a bite from the cupcake. The trio was silent until Angel finished eating. He sipped the water on and off.

"Baby, what happened?" Husk asked finally.

"I didn't think he'd be there. He doesn't even go to places like that cause they don't got back rooms, so his 'buisness' is useless there." Angel was visibly shaking.

He sat up, so Cherri and Husk could sit next to him on the couch. They both wrapped an arm around his shoulders, on opposite sides of him.

"We got separated by more people wanting to see the dance off and people kept pushing past me, I stumbled right into him. I begged him to let go of me,  I couldn't fight back as much as I wanted to, because of the way he grabbed me." Angel was crying now.

Husk was pissed. He stood up from the couch and left the hotel. He didn't know exactly where the offender would be but, once Husk found him it was over.  He didn't even care if killing him prevents him from going to Heaven now. It was worth it, for Angel.  He never wanted to have to portal him anywhere but he knew the only way he could was if he had the full extent of his power, which means owning him. He wished he remembered he could do that sooner. He was so angry with himself, then he remembered he wasn't deserving of the anger. Valentino was.

The sound of the door slamming shut startled Angeldust. Cherribomb wrapped him in a hug.

"It's gonna be okay. I'd go with him if, I wasn't extremely worried about you." Cherri stated.

"He's gonna kill Valentino, isn't he?" Angel giggled even though it hurt to laugh.

"He's sure gonna fuckin try." Cherri stated.

Angel stood up, Cherri helped him to the elevator and they went up to his room. Nuggets was in dismay seeing Angel walk in the way he had. He was excited to see Cherri again, but he was more worried about his owner.

Cherri lifted him for Angel, as he got on the bed and got comfortable, Cherri the haded Fat Nuggets to Angeldust. Cherri sat beside him. The tears came in waves.

"Cher?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can we get high?" He asked.

Cherri's eyes went wide, it was hard for her to say no to Angel when he's like this but, she shook her head no.

She cuddled her friend, being the bigger spoon dispite how much smaller she is, as Angel couldn't stop the tears.

Husk was flying all over pentagram city trying to find Valentino and end this shit for good.

He was actually just about to enter the tower.

Perfect. I can send both those assholes a message in the process. He thought.

He flew down a bit lower so he was concerned a closer range, but he didn't land and he was still above the moth.

He threw two of his Angelic playing cards from the very last extermination, cutting right through his neck, watching as his head slid off and landed right next to the rest of his body. Husk took his cards not wanting evidence that pointed to him.

He immediately went back to the hotel.

He ran through the doors noticing Cherri and Angel weren't where he left them so he went upstairs, to Angel's room and knocked.

Cherri opened it, she immediately smiled.

"Angie, Husk is back."

Angel sat up, Cherri moved out of the way getting back on his bed and Husk went over to him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"A bit better." Angel stated.

He was traumatized, but physically he was feeling better.

"Well, if it eases your mind he ain't coming back." Husk assured.

He raised his hand making the signed paper with no other words on it appear, he ripped it.

The chain Angel hasn't even seen once appeared for the first and last time. Angel Cherri and Husk watched as it faded away.

"Your free baby, he can't hurt you anymore."

Angel immediately grabbed Husk using all of his energy to pull the cat demon on top of him and into a hug. He nuzzled his face in the Cat demon's chest.

"Aweee!" Cherri cooed at the sight.

Angel and Husk pulled away only slightly, both of them extending arms to her.

They all hugged, glad Angel was finally safe.

Cherribomb eventually left the room.

Husk helped Angeldust to the bathroom, and helped him get off whatever clothes he had left. Including his boots and socks. This was the first time Angel didn't care about Husk seeing his feet, he didn't have the entire care. His skin was crawling and he wanted Valentino off of his skin. It's been a long time since Angel had even had an urge to get high, but that feeling was strong now.

He got in the bathtub in his room and eased himself into the water.  Husk stayed beside him worried he may need help getting out. Angel cleaned himself off thoroughly, before draining the water. Husk got him a towel helped Angel stand, and got him out of the tub and back into his room.

Angel got dressed in a oversized hoodie and boxers and laid on his bed. Husk laid right beside him.

"I love you." Angeldust stated.

"I love you too Anthony."

Husk held his boyfriend close to him, as the cuddled, his arms were tight around Angel as the spider fell asleep.