Thirty Nine

The next morning Husk and Angeldust were sat on the couch looking extremely annoyed, as they received a lengthy lecture from Al, who also begged Charlie to move him to a different room.

Hold on to your hats people were time traveling. XD

It's been nearly two weeks and Angel's drug test was coming up. To say he was excited was an understatement because he knew he was going to actually be clean, for this one. Or so he thought.

Last night Val fucked him up bad. He was avoiding Husk again, in attempts to shelter him from this pain. He wanted so badly to score an ounce of anything. He was sat in his room sobbing holding Fat Nuggets, just before he jumped off the bed and grabbed Angel's purse from where it was sat.

"What are you doing with that Nuggs?" He asked picking it up. The business card Charlie has given him fell out.

"This is you telling me I need help huh?" Angel asked the pig, who just made pig noises and tilted his head.

Angel thought about it for a solid twenty minute mini break down, before he decided to called the number.

Luckily there was a meeting at two this afternoon, the lady on the phone assured that he'd be more than welcome to attend. He still wasn't ready to face Husk, but he was beginning to hate himself for not saying a word.

Angel walked out of his room going towards Charlie and Vaggy's shared room where he knocked on the door.

Charlie opened the door this time. "Angel?" She said in an enthusiastic tone but it soon fell when she saw the distress in his face. "what's wrong?"

"I uh. That place has a meeting today at two I was wondering if the limo would take me?" Angeldust stated.

"Of course Angel. Is there anything else I can do?" Charlie asked wanting to be as helpful as possible.

"I'm not sure at the moment but I'll let you know."  Angel said turning on his heels and walking away.

He walked passed his own room and towards Husk's. He knocked on the door the way he always did.

Husk opened the door, bottle of booze to his lips. He looked like he hadn't slept.

"You look like shit." Husk stated, stepping aside letting Angel walk in.

"You don't look so hot yourself." Angel replied.

"Well, when your boyfriend shuts you out, everytime he's dealing with shit instead of opening up, what you think a drunk is gonna do?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." Angel looked down, scratching the back of his head.

"I get it. You don't want to be perseved when you feel however you're feeling, but you know, nobody here's gonna look at you differently."  Husk assured taking another swig from the bottle.

"It's not that. Well it is, but I also just don't want to burden you all with my problems." Angel admitted.

"Hey!" Husk placed both his paws on Angel's shoulders. "You are not burdening anyone! I care about you Tony. The girls care about you, and we all want to help!"

Angel just sat on his bed.

"I didn't want to bring it up yet cause Alastor is still figuring shit out but, I got a plan, cause I'm done letting that fuck hurt you all the fucking time."

"What?" Angel asked.

"N-nothing, just forget it." Husk put the bottle back to his lips and took another swig.

"I love you Husk. I'm sorry I push you away sometimes. It's all I really know how to do." Angel sighed.

"I know!" Husk sighed. "I love you too, that's why it hurts so much, when you do."

The room fell silent.

"I called that support group thing." Angel said finally.

Husk sat his bottle down before he even took a swig, he embraced Angel.

"The limo is taking me there today, there's a meeting this afternoon."

Husk just nodded. The two sat on his bed Husk handed him his bottle of booze from the look and sound of it Angel needed it.

"Thanks babe." Angel said taking a swig from the bottle and passing it back to his boyfriend.

They sat and chatted for an hour, until Angeldust had to leave. They quickly kissed.

"Be safe Angel. I love you." Husk said once they pulled away.

"I love you too Husky I'll be back." Angel assured.

Angeldust left his room went downstairs, through the lobby and out the door, where the limo was waiting he got in and gave the driver the address he was heading to.  Husk also went downstairs so he could tend the bar, at least Alastor wasn't pissed at him this time.

A/n

Idk how but this published too early I'm sorry I took it off and re-uploaded it Wattpad keeps pissing me off