Chapter 27: Wishmasters

------------------------------
*in Darreth's Studio*

"I wish I could tell you the mission is gonna be simple. It's not" Darreth said as the four Ninja were sitting in studio chairs in a set room. "Uh, yeah, it is. In case no one told you, we got what we need to stop Nadakhan on the island. After we go up there to save Jay, we take care of business. Simple" Coel explained in an annoyed tone. "And when you fly your fancy elemental dragons up there, just how long do you think the four of you are gonna last against an entire crew of Sky Pirates?" Darreth asked as he took off his shades and looked at the Ninja.

"Then we get all the help we need and hit them with brute force. The commissioner said we'd have his department at our disposal" Nya explained as Darreth put back on his sunglasses as he walked away with a smirk. As if on cue, the commissioner, the two detectives, and a few officers walk into the room, "you have my department at your disposal. Just say the word" the commissioner said as he looked at the Ninja.

"Then the word is 'goodbye.' As in, say goodbye to Jay when they see us all coming. No, this mission is not simple. But it's not impossible. Not without the help of a little magic. Movie magic" Darreth explained as he struck a pose. Y/N leaned closer to Lloyd as she whispered, "are you sure he should be leading us into this fight? Shouldn't we just figure it out on our own?" Y/N whispered to Lloyd as she leaned onto her arm rest, Lloyd shrugged, "he's the best guy we've got. With Wu and my mom gone I don't know what we'll do" Lloyd said as he looked at Y/N, Y/N nodded as she looked back at Darreth, "I'm trusting you" Y/N whispered as Lloyd smiled at her.

"Kevin, Dan, the floor is yours" Darreth said as two guys came into the room with a board. "Who are they? Retrieval experts?" Lloyd asked as he got off his chair and walked up to Darreth. "Better. Screenwriters" Darreth said, Y/N hit her palm to her forehead as she shook her head in disappointment. "So we got the message in the bottle from Jay that read: Don't worry about me, worry about stopping Nadakhan" Kevin explained, "that's nice and straightforward, but very unhelpful. What's more interesting is the message behind the message" Dan explained as Kevin took the note out of the bottle.

"Uh, you've lost me" Cole said as he had a puzzled look on his face, "well, he wrote the message on the blueprints of one of their vehicles, a Raid Zeppelin" Kevin explained as he stretched out of the piece of paper on the board and showed off the blueprint. "So we suggest we use a little movie magic to recreate one of their ships, so you can blend into their fleet" Dan explained, "then, after our customer disguises you as sky pirates, and an acting coach teaches you their dialect to pass undetected" Kevin explained with a smile on his face.

"Arr, ye matey. We be becoming pirates" Lloyd said, Y/N cringed as she looked at him. The detective cleared his throat as Kevin continued. "Ok, uh thinking on the fly. The green one can't do dialects" Kevin said with a forced smile. "The mute sky pirate" Dan said with a smile, Kevin's smile brightened, "yeah, that's it. Next, after we get you close enough..." Kevin started but Dan cut in as he moved up to Cole. "Cole, the ghost Ninja, sneaks aboard the Misfortune's Keep, to poison Nadakhan with the Tiger Widow venom and trap him" Dan said with a proud smile as if he's cured a worldwide disease.

"Wait a minute, I thought the venom could only slow him down. How do we trap him?" Y/N asked as she looked at Dan and Kevin. "Uh, ok, uh, just spit-balling here. Maybe it's an incantation. Something ancient" Kevin said as Dan walked up next to him. "With a lot of hard consonants," Dan continued, "yeah. Like, uh...ek loc nock tah" Kevin said as he spoke gibberish. "Great idea. Then when Nadakhan gets trapped in the Djinn Blade, their friends are finally freed" Dan said with a smile, "great idea!" Kevin cheered.

"Terrific, this is the plan? You're sending them up there without any real idea of what they may find or what they are up against, and your only answer is movie magic?" Ronan asked as he walked up to Kevin and Dan. "So maybe we haven't figured everything out. We're all under deadlines, you know. I know it's a stretch, but this is by far the best bad idea we have. For every hour we waste, another piece of Ninjago goes missing. If we wait any longer I don't know how much more of a home we'll have left to save. This is the plan, people. Unless any of you have any better ideas, I suggest we get working" Darreth said as he placed his arms on both brother's shoulders. Y/N looked at Cole, Lloyd and Nya, but none of them spoke up. "All right, let's make some magic, people" Darreth said as everyone started to get things done.