Chapter 56: Two Lies, One Truth

-------------------------
*The First Realm* 

The sun had risen, it was around midday at most. They all had stopped to take a break and fix things up. Jay was drinking out of a leather bottle as Kai wobbled over to him, "I'm parched, and you drank my water" Kai forced as he grabbed the water, "your water? That's my bag" Jay whined as he tried to grab it from Kai, "hey! We said we were sharing it. It's already half gone" Kai whined as Jay grabbed it. "I'm not the only one. Zane had a little" Jay shined as he pointed over at Zane who was helping Faith, "Zane doesn't need to drink. Admit it, you're a water hog" Kai said as they both started to do tug of war with the bottle. "Where's Nya when you need her?" Jay whined.

Faith walked up to them with her sword, "whoa, whoa, hey, hey!" Jay shouted as he let go of the bottle. "Hey, careful, careful!" Kai shouted as Faith struck a cactus, revealing water. "Nowe we all have water," Faith said as she rolled her eyes and walked away. "Thanks" Kai said as he grabbed the top of the cactus and started to drink from it, "thanks, Faith! We're sharing that, you know" Jay whined as he followed Kai. Faith groaned as she placed her sword in its holder, "how you have survived this long is beyond me" Faith said towards Zane.

Y/N and Cole looked over at Wu as he was standing away from the group and looking around. Y/N placed her hand on Cole's shoulder, "I'll go talk to him" Y/N said softly as she walked over to Wu.

"You know, eventually, Master, you're gonna have to tell her you don't know where the Dragon Armor is," Y/N said softly as Wu looked back at her, "my father told me to have faith, then we meet a person named Faith the same day. Not a coincidence" Wu said as he turned his back to her, Y/N sighed, "but that was a dream. What is you're wrong? What if there is no armor? What if you're leading us to–to something worse?" Y/N asked as she tried to be kind but it wasn't working in her favor. "I choose not to focus on that," Wu said as he glanced back at her before looking forward again.

"It's hard to admit when you're wrong, but...it's harder to do what's right. And you've never taught us to take the easier path. Now, I know you have Faith, but you also have a responsibility to tell her the truth" Y/N said in a stern tone as she pointed at him. Wu turned to face her, "there's great trouble behind you" Wu said in a soft tone, Y/N shook her head, "don't go making this about me" Y/N said as her tone was softer. "No. There's great trouble behind you" Wu said as Y/N turned around and saw smoke far behind them.

"Uh, guys?" Y/N said as she kept her eyes on the smoke. "Baron's hunters. We need to go" Faith said as they all hopped in their vehicles as they started to fly off. But as soon as they thought they had a good distance between themselves and the hunters, the hunters managed to get close by the second.

"Always knew you were a defector!" Jet Jack shouted as Faith had her mask back on. Jet Jack's vehicle slammed into Faith and Kai's. Y/N's eyes widened as she watched a vehicle some up beside them. Y/N patted Cole's shoulder, "keep her steady!" Y/N shouted as she let go, relying on Cole's driving skills and her balance to keep her on the vehicle.

Y/N felt Wu hold onto her uniform to hold her down as Y/N made a pulling motion, causing a rock pillar to come out and hit the vehicle next to them, Y/N smirked, but it soon faded when she saw Jet Jack flying above. Y/N looked forward after hearing Zane's "uh-oh", only to see an Ice Dragon chewing on bones.

After driving past it, Y/N looked behind them to see the Ice Dragon now chasing them. "Oh, come on!" Y/N shouted as she looked around.

The Dragon roared as it looked down at Y/N, Wu and Cole. Cole quickly made his way past ChewToy and in between the other two vehicles with the Ninja in them. "Uh, guys?" Cole said as he looked at the others nervously.

"Switch. Lose it in the canyons" Heavy Metal said as she grabbed a gun with a grabber in it as she switched places with Kai. Y/N held on tight as they went down into the canyons, the dragon following quickly as Cole dodged many spikes of rocks. Y/N heard a small explosion and as she looked over she noticed one of the hunters' vehicles was taken down. "Steady" Heavy Metal said as she wrapped the dragon in a chain, causing it to fall onto ChewToy's vehicle.

"All right! We're home free!" Cole said with a smile, but Wu looked over the edge of their vehicle and cringed slightly, "spoke too soon" Wu said, Y/N and Cole looked over to see Jet Jack hanging onto their vehicle. "Hey. Come on. Get out from there" Cole said as he swatted at her with his hammer, only for her to appear on Y/N's side. Wu was hanging on for dear life while Y/N was trying to get Jet Jack off and away from Cole.

"Little help?" Cole asked, "I'm trying, rock head!" Y/N shouted. Y/N pressed a button on Jet Jack's jet pack. "Uh-oh" Jet Jack started to scream as she flew backwards.

"Ha! Nice work!" Cole said as he looked forward. Y/N helped Wu back onto the vehicle, "just taking responsibility," Wu said with a smile.

"Where to, Son of Spinjitzu Master?" Heavy Metal called out, "an easier path. This way" Wu said as he pointed in front of them. "We'll follow you" Heavy Metal said as Cole, Y/N and Wu took the lead.