Season 3: Chapter 21: Infamous

————————————————————-
*a few months after defeating Morro*

It had been months since Morro was defeated, the boys had moved on quickly, as they were now on another mission to finish a video for Darreth. Y/N decided she would stay back and help clean up the place, but in reality that wasn't what she was doing. Ever since Morro was defeated, Y/N had started to become more distant, she didn't go on many missions unless it meant she could do them alone. 

Y/N was sitting in her room, curled up in her blankets as she stared blankly at the wall across from her. She knew the Ninja were back when she heard walking footsteps above her, soon followed by kicking which she guessed was Nya. Y/N knew why Nya was upset, and it was all because the people of Ninjago referred to her as the girl Ninja. Y/N didn't blame Nya for being angry, because she knew how she felt. But that's besides the point. 

Y/N felt like she was missing something, maybe it was the fact that when her brother was alive she had a reason to fight, to keep going. But now that he was now and forever gone, she felt like that something was missing, something that could only be restored by something just as such. 

There was a soft knock on the door. Before Y/N could respond the door opened and Lloyd walked into her room with a new uniform. He placed it gently on the foot of her bed as he looked at her with a softened look on his face. "Sensei is back, he said there's trouble" Lloyd said softly as he looked at her, but Y/N didn't look at him, her eyes stayed glued to the wall. "Come on, Y/N. We need you, the team needs you" Lloyd said as he kneeled down in front of her, his green eyes meeting her (e/c) ones. "Please, Y/N" Lloyd said softly as he looked at her. Y/N turned away from him as she was now laying on her back. Lloyd sighed as he stood up and sat on the side of her bed, Lloyd looked down at her with sorrow in his eyes. 

"Will you at least look at me?" Lloyd asked softly, almost in a whisper. Y/N hesitated as she then looked at him. Lloyd stared at her softly, the bags under her eyes, telling him she hadn't been getting enough sleep, if any at all. "Can you please come with us on this mission, get fresh air, have a new start" Lloyd said gently as he placed his hand on her left leg. Y/N looked at him, "why would I want a new start? My destiny is settled, wherever I go now I am known as the villain's little sister. Nothing more, nothing less" Y/N said as she looked at him. Lloyd sighed deeply, "then prove them wrong, prove to them that you are better than they make you out to be" Lloyd said softly as he looked at her. Y/N sighed deeply as she looked at him.

------------------------------------------
*Lloyd heads to the upper deck*

Lloyd walked to the upper deck as he made his way to where Wu was. "Sensei's back, and there's trouble" Lloyd said as the boys and Nya followed him to where Sensei was. "What is it?" Kai asked as they all looked at Sensei, but just as Wu was about to speak the door opened, revealing Y/N in her new suit, it was all black with her symbol on her right rib, her arm sleeves and lower mask were a light red like her last suit, while on her left shoulder she had a gold shoulder plate. Y/N looked at the others as they looked at her with a surprised look spread on their faces. Y/N sighed as she looked down slightly, "it's good to see you, Y/N" Cole said as he placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder, Y/N looked up at him as she smiled softly, "it's good to be back" Y/N said gently as she looked at Wu and saw him nod as he started to explain what was going on. Y/N moved over to stand next to Lloyd as she listened to Wu. "Have they sold out of Kai action figures? I knew there wasn't enough" Kai said in a worried tone.

"No. It appears when you destroyed the Cursed Realm, one ghost escaped. And you know him all too well. Clouse. Security footage shows him buying a train ticket that will arrive in Stiix in just a few hours" Wu explained as footage was shown of Clouse buying a ticket. "Clouse? The sorcerer from Chen's Island? What does he want with Stiix? That place is just a salvage yard now" Cole asked as he looked at Wu. "That's why I want you to go there and stop whatever it is he is planning to do" Wu said as he looked at the Ninja.

"But Darreth wanted us to visit the hospital for that Grant-A-Wish thing" Kai argued as he looked at Wu. Lloyd pushed Kai's shoulder back as he looked at him. "Hey, we take orders from Sensei Wu, not Darreth. Lil' Nelson only has a broken leg. If his wish is to be a Ninja for a day, that day can be tomorrow. Suit up" Lloyd said as the Ninja started to get ready. Y/N sighed deeply as the wind blew past her gently, "they are growing up" Misako said as she watched Y/N walk out of the control room last as she closed the door behind her. "Yes, they are. But I'd still like to think Ninjago would fall apart without us" Wu said as he looked at Misako with a sigh.