✦ { Nir } The Cluster of Thoughts

Client: Iamjustasapien

Reviewer: nkvenus7878

Before the review, I would like to mention the fact that since this is a book having a collection of separate poems, it does not make much sense to mark them with certain points. Since each poem is unique on its own and cannot be ranked based on the other, I'll provide a general review keeping all the poems (of first five chapters) in mind. Hope it's going to be satisfactory.

💖 Cover Page

The cover page for the book “The Cluster of Thoughts” truly matches with the varying poems within the book.

However, the cover could indeed be made more appealing by adding better attractive elements to it. In any case, it's a very suitable cover.

💖 Title

“The Cluster of Thoughts” is a next to perfect heading for the book as it contains a collection of poems in each chapter. Nevertheless, the word “The” could be removed making it ever so better!

💖 Blurb

The blurb absolutely catches the central meaning of the book and gives the readers a good analysis of what they're going to venture into. It's next to perfectly written!

💖 Characters

Although there aren't any properly distinguished characters, considering these are poems, yet, the description of their feelings and struggles has been done really well. Efficiently detailed are their emotions as well!

💖 Vocabulary and Grammar

Meagre grammatical/vocabulary errors may seem to be around the book. A little revisit to the poems and editing them would absolutely help in this area!

💖 Enjoyment

Any reader is able to enjoy throughout the book considering the easy and connecting language used. The vivid descriptions add to the feelings for any readers to indulge at ease!

💖 Plot

The manner in which each line has been written and described is truly wonderful! Especially the area where explanation for each poem has been derived truly helps the readers to connect with the poems at another level!!

💖 Overall Review

My honest opinion is that the book does not really require any review. It's technically perfect, other than just a few minor word errors that can be resolved at ease. A well written collection indeed!