CHAPTER LXXX

***

EPILOGUE

Do you believe in Angels?

Do you believe in demons?

Do you believe that they exist in this world with us?

The fallen angels?

The archdemons?

The archangels?

The heaven and hell?

Either they are true or not, it doesn't matter because everyone has its own belief, everyone has its own opinion.

But...

The only truth that I know was, these two entities lived with us, the day that we set foot in this planet and witnessed the world, until the day that we understand everything around us.

Hindi lamang ang ipinanganak na anghel at demonyo ang mayroong dugong kabutihan at kasamaan. Also the normal human being.

Ang tao ay may nananalaytay na kabutihan sa dugo ngunit sa kaibuturan ng puso nito ay may nakakubling kasamaan.

That due to circumstances, it triggers. That is the reason why crimes are rampant. Suicides has been normalized because they thought that it was the onlt way to stop their sufferings.

So, why did they do that? Because they thought that they are worthless and undervalued. And who are responsible for that?

Humans.

Humans that surrounds them. They are the only reason if we will have a peaceful or chaotic world. Humans make it difficult.

Although being a human being is fun, it doesn't changed the fact that being a human is not easy. We can commit mistake that sometimes it is hard to be replaced by good deeds.

I heave a deep sigh and slowly got out of the bed. I fixed the blanket before kissing her forehead. It's been a week had passed since our holy matrimony. And it's been a week had been past since I felt something weird in my body.

I always wake up in the middle of the night, feeling uncomfortable. I went to the kitchen and find something to eat. I was like a fvcking ghost walking barefooted along the ground floor while the lights are off.

I scanned the five chillers around the Servant's hall. I rake my hair, I'm stressed seeing the desserts that are not arranged to its proper colors. Nilapitan ko ang first chiller at sinimulang ayusin ang mga cheese flavored desserts, mango, and caramel.

"The cheese should be at the second row, the mangos should be at the bottom, and the caramel should be at the first row" I talked to myself while arranging the desserts. After doing it I stared at the chiller, when the realization hit me I covered my mouth with my hand.

Darn it why do I have to do this? Bakit ba ako masyadong apektado kung hindi sila magkakulay lahat?

Ipiniling ko ang aking ulo saka napaatras at pumasok sa loob ng kitchen saka kinuha ang pan at nagluto nagprito ng squash. You know, the greenish colored veggie that looks like a pumpkin but orange in the inside?

I love transforming it into a french fries. It is really good when you dipped it in a mayonnaise. I made my own mayonnaise with less additives to make it healthier.

I also grab some milk because..... .I love milk.

After making it, I stormed out of the kitchen and went to the living room. I settled on the couch and dig in to the foods that I've been craving for the whole week every midnight.