CHAPTER LVII

****

After that, we choose to forget about what happened and we've decided to spend our afternoon together. Every hour is crucial, we could not missed it. I wore my knee-length floral printed summer dress paired with white doll shoes. I tied my hair into a ponytail, and I put a face powder and liptint.

We are given an ample amount of time to roam around the area. We can also use all the amneties here, of course, including the beach, that is located near the hotel. I was happy that they've considered our request, that we can have our own solitary tour in Batangas.

Of course, the instructors gave us curfews, so, we won't squandered the allotted time that they have given to us. It's already four in the afternoon, Mystique and Yllana went to the beach with Charito and with their new found friends.

Inaya nila ako kanina pero hindi ako sumama dahil may iba akong lakad. Hindi naman ako nagseselos kung may makilala silang bago. That will be fine for me, we have our own lives. I understand that we could not be together forever. After our graduation, we had our own path, and dreams to fulfilled.

A text message popped up in my notification bar, it was Ryoushin. He told me that he is waiting at the lobby. Nagmadali naman akong lumabas dahil baka makita siya ng tatlo. I did not told them about Ryoushin being here in the hotel. Masuwerte na lang talaga at hindi nila ito nakita rito kanina.

When I finally reached the lobby, I saw him sitting at the couch for the visitors. He is reading a newspaper, and a cup of tea was placed on top of the table. I scan his side visual from here, my lips parted in awe. It was like, I saw him for the first time again.

He is wearing a black trench coat with a black underneath shirt, tucked in a black trouser, paired with black leather shoes. Hindi na mawawala ang relo sa kaniyang pulsuhan. Maayos ang kaniyang buhok at mukhang kakagaling lang ito ng shower. His eyebrows are slightly knitted and his lips pursed in a thin line.

He looks like a prince waiting for his damsel.

I draw my phone and took a photo of him. Lumapit na ako sa kaniya at mukhang napansin ako nito kaya ibinaba niya ang hawak na newspaper. When I reached him, he looked up at me and smiled.

I can feel my pulses suddenly accelerated. He is the only person who can make my heart beat fast.

"Tara na" I extended my hand, his gaze shifted on it. He looked at me once again, then held my hand.

He stood and straighten his coat, he is now towering me. Kailangan ko pa tuloy tumingala para tingnan ang kaniyang mukha.

"You're gorgeous" He said, that made my heart jumped. Nahampas ko siya ng marahan sa braso. I'm not ready with his sudden compliment.

"Anong nakain mo at pinuri mo ako?" Nanunuksong tanong ko saka kumapit sa kaniyang braso. I smiled sweetly at him.

"I just could not helped it" He answered curtly while we are heading outside of the hotel. His eyes raked at my face, then settled on my lips. "Stop being so cute, you're torturing me"

"I'm not being cute"

"You are, and so damn hot and sexy. I'm dying to kiss you now" He whispered and cleared his throat. "I need a distraction"

I chuckled when he rake his hair using his fingers, and shifted his gaze somewhere else. Our topic diverted to something else when we reached his red Ferarri.

"Saan tayo pupunta?"

"Everywhere. As long as, we are together it doesn't matter" He answered seriously. Tumango naman ako saka ngumiti.

I went inside the car. Nang makapasok ako sa loob ay umikot siya papunta sa driver seat. When he entered, he get something at the backseat. Nag makuha niya ang isang gift bag ay ibinigay niya ito sa akin.