CHAPTER XXXVIII

***

I let Lorenzo handled everything at the mansion. I told him everything, he was shoked after knowing the truth. She really deceived us with her lies. Nalaman ko rin na nagsinungaling rin ito kay Lorenzo. I could not believe it, she's really good at acting.

I did everything just to find her. Hindi ako mapipirmi hangga't hindi ko siya nahahanap. Every now and then, I feel worried about her, and I can't disregard this feeling anymore.

It was already 7:00 pm in the evening, I lost her. Sinuklay ko ang aking buhok gamit ang aking kamay. The sky is getting darker. The rain will pour any minute. I continued searching for her. Hindi ko hahayaan ang gabing ito na lumipas hangga't hindi ko siya nakikita.

I stopped when I saw something in the dark. The shadow fiends are here. They couldn't passed my senses, they are looking for something. I hurriedly went after them.

Are they looking for Amara?

That's not impossible. They came from the mansion and they really traveled here just to get her. They suddenly stopped when we reached an apartment. I gasped for air, I used some of my strength earlier. I looked around, I saw a hairy creature in front of the apartment.

Why? I frustratedly comb my hair. Why is there a dog in here? I was taken aback when one of the shadow fiends attacked me and the remaining three went inside the window of this apartment. Fuck!

Kumulog ng malakas at kumidlat. The rain started to pour. I used the tattoo to finish off the shadow fiend before I teleported into the room where the other three entered.

I saw the three next to the bed, when they spotted me, they immediately disappeared. I heard a muffled cry coming from somewhere. Hinanap ito ng mga mata ko.

I saw her on the corner, sitting and hugging her knees while trembling in fear. Nakatago sa mga braso nito ang mukha. This 's not the first time I've seen her cry, but it still feels like the a first time. I don't know why my heart seems to be breaking while seeing her like this.

After that incident, she started suspecting me that I am not a human. I want to lie because I'm afraid that she will be scared and hate me, if she finds out that I am a half demon. Ngunit masyado siyang mapilit, I couldn't do anything but tell her everything.

"I am a half demon, Amara"

After I said the truth, I showed her the real me that I'd been keeping from other people. Her eyes widened in surprise. Then, the next thing I knew she passed out.

Inayos ko ang kaniyang pagkakahiga at inalis ang luha sa mga mata niya. I covered her with a blanket before calling Lorenzo to gather everyone and tell them the truth about Amara.

I also asked him to call Desmond that I already found his daughter. I heave a short sigh and stared at her resting face. I know that she was shocked. I couldn't blame her.

May sasabihin pa sana ako sa kaniya pero tinulugan na ako kaagad. Tss.

I am a Nephalem. I am an offspring of an angel and a demon. I have the grace of an angel, demon blood or angel blood running through my veins, and a human soul made from the human vessel possessed by my angel and demonic parents.

Kaya hindi pa rin naman nawawala sa akin ang pagkakaroon ng emotions, because I was living in this human body for hundred of years. I need water, I need food and shelter in order to save my physical body.

I also need to do good deeds and do noble things in order to save my sacred spirit. It's hard to deal with my own self because I have two different spirits inside my body, the good and the bad one.