Chapter 99.

Amber's POV.

Once we're all inside I can see that Conan looks like he's in pain. As I get closer I notice he had a big dent in his armor on his back. He was shot at.

I quickly call Connor over and we start to help him out of his armor. We set it all to the side and I have him lift up his shirt so we can see the damage.

He has a huge bruise already forming on his back on the right side over a few ribs. I can't tell if he has cracked ribs or not from the shot but just looking at it tells me he's going to be sore for a while.

I looked over at the others. " Is anyone else hurt?" I asked.

Everyone said no. " Alpha Conan willingly took that shot to protect her from getting hurt. No one else was shot at. " said Alpha Lucas.

" That was kind of you to do Alpha Conan. Thank you. I want you to sit down and I'll call for the doctor to come take a look at you. " I said.

He nodded and did as told. I sent a quick mind link to the pack doctor and she said she was one her way. I walk back over to May who was listening to everything Rebecca was currently telling her in her mind.

" It sure does sound like you've had such a good time with these people. Are you happy here?" Asked May.

Rebecca nodded furiously. " Then I'm happy for you. I always will be. " she said.

She then looked over at me. " Who is that man that saved my life?" She asked.

" His name is Conan. He is the former Alpha of this pack. He is also Connor's father. " I said.

" Former Alpha. Goodness, well I am very thankful for him saving me. He didn't have to, especially since I was aiming a gun at him but he did it anyway. " said May.

" It's a leaders job to make sure everyone is safe. When he heard you were Rebecca's caretaker it didn't matter to him that you had a gun pointed at him. All he wanted to do was see you be reunited with her. " I said with a small smile.

She smiled too. " Now, who gave you all those bruises?" I asked.

" The leader of my group. She's a very strict leader and was the one in charge of transporting little Rebecca around with me by her side. I was only there to look after her. When I set her free I made up a believable story that they believed but I was still punished for losing her. I was forced to wield a gun even though I've never shot one before and I was on very thin ice from then on. They were going to kill me sooner or later. " said May.

" Well I'm glad we could find you and protect you before that could happen. Because you were so kind ti Rebecca and made it possible for us to get to know her, I want to extend a gift to you as my thanks for all you've done. " I said.

Connor walked over. " You see, there are different wolves Al over with different rare eye colors. These eye colors represent different powers that these wolves hold. Rebecca can communicate through her mind to others and has the ability to heal minds at will. Connor is one of those wolves as well. He is what known as a Blue Eyed Healer. He can heal all types of wounds on or in the body even if that person is moments from death. My gift to you is for Connor to use his powers to heal you of any and all pain that you are currently in. So long as you are ok with it. " I said.

She listened carefully to everything I had to say. She then looked at Connor. " Rebecca was very injured when I released her. I take it you are the one that healed her body?" Asked May.

Connor nodded. " Yes ma'am. I couldn't bear to leave a child in pain. " he said.

" Then I accept your gift. Thank you Luna Amber. " she said.

Connor walked closer and locked eyes with her. " Are you ready?" He asked.

She nodded. " Heal." He said as he commanded his powers to work.

His eyes were glowing brighter than usual and I noticed her eyes were glowing brighter as well. Every bruise she had slowly healed and after about a minute her entire body was healed.

She smiled in joy and gave Connor a hug. " Thank you. Your powers are truly extraordinary. " she said.

She then released him. " It's amazing just how good you feel after healing. I am rather tired now though. " she said.

" We found that as you heal it uses a good bit of your bodies energy to help with the healing process. You will feel ten times better after a small nap to recharge. " I said.

" One other thing before we get you a room to sleep in. " said Connor.

She nodded. " We don't fully know you yet and you did aim a gun at my father. So once you are well rested we would like to do a full interrogation with you to get as much information about the werewolf hunters as we can. If you are truthful throughout it then we will trust you. Until then I will be having some guards set outside your room to keep watch over you. I do apologize for the inconvenience. " said Connor.

" Don't apologize. This is your home after all and I'm the intruder here. I will tell you everything you wish to know and more. Thank you for your hospitality. " she said.

I smiled. " Then let's get you to a room and get you settled. Each room has three sets of spare clothes for both male and female that are adjustable so as to fit any size. If they still don't fit just let one of the guards know and we will get your measurements and get you some new clothes specifically to fit you. " I said.

" That's very kind of you. Thank you. " she said.

I motioned for her to follow me and she did as I led to way to the floor just below ours and found one of the spare bedrooms there. " This will be your room. Rebecca, Connor and I sleep on the floor above. " I said.

She nodded. Rebecca had followed us and was talking to her. " Yes, I don't mind you staying with Amber while I sleep. You are your own person Rebecca. You may choose to stay with whomever you wish. " she said.

Rebecca grinned and hugged her before backing up and gently taking my hand. I gave her a reassuring squeeze and she seemed to beam from the small affection.

" I will see you in a few hours then. " said May.

" Dinner will be served downstairs in the ball room for all the pack members at six. One of the guards will knock on your room to wake you up fifteen minutes before dinner so you have time to get ready. " I said.

" Sounds wonderful. Thank you. " she said before closing the doors. I had two guards stay outside her room and I thanked them before leaving back downstairs with Rebecca.

With the added help from May, defeating these werewolf hunter might just work out.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will be in John's POV again. Until then :-)