Chapter 110.

Connor's POV.

That memory was a nice reminder that I had a good family growing up. As I viewed it my head started to hurt a bit as I slowly remembered it myself.

I've been getting more childhood memories back almost every night so during the day my head is always aching. It's not bad enough that in need something or that Amber could feel it, but it's just a constant ache.

I have talked to Pamela about it in passing and she said that should be normal for someone recovering their memories, but said not to quote her on it since she was a doctor that worked with brain injuries.

Once we get the clear to go outside again, my father and I are going to visit the humans in the prison and explain all of what's going on to them.

I don't like just letting these humans go but I will follow Amber's lead with this. She's able to think cleared about it and put what she and the block needs first. If that means giving up these humans for the safety of our pack then so be it.

It was nearing ten at night when the radio cracked to life. " Ok, all the traps have been removed. You may start your round again. " said Anastasia over the radio.

" Thank you very much. If you need anything. Please don't hesitate to let us know. " said Amber.

" Understood. " the radio then went silent.

Amber stood up and looked around. " Ok everyone. Let's get this pack back in business. I want the wolves who go on patrol to still wear the armor just in case. They may have gotten up the traps but remember to be extra careful. Alpha Connor and Alpha Conan are going with a small group of guards to alert the humans to what is happening. I will handle the rest from here. Those of you who are tired, please don't think you need to stay up just in case. Go on to bed if you'd like. With all that said, let's get back to work. " said Amber.

We dressed up in armor before we left and we were able to see the guards take off to the border for their rounds. It's good to see the puck working again without fear or at least without as much fear as there was to begin with.

My father and I walked over to the pack prison and passed all the codes and security checks before making it to the cells. The humans were still awake. They all slowly got to their feet and made it to the edge of the bars.

" What bring you here so late at night," asked Steve.

" Come back to try and humiliate us with more of your tricks ' Alpha?' " growled David.

" Afraid not. We're here to give you all some good or bad news, depends on how you take it. " said my father.

" What could be considered either good or bad news?" Asked Steve.

" You see, we've just had a talk with your leader, Yuki. " I said. David's face paled.

" No way. You're lying. You have to defeat three leaders before you could get a meeting with anyone. " said David.

" Well that wasn't the case this time around. We spoke to her over the phone. She wasn't too pleased when we told her what your group has been up too. Threatening the families of those who work for you David. She wants a few words with you. " I said.

" She also wishes to express her deepest apologies to those who work for David and for what you've all had to go through. She said this group treats each other like family and family doesn't threaten each other. She plans on making this right and will be here in two days to pick you all up and sign a peace treaty with us. " said my father.

" If any of you wish to get out of this line of business then we will gladly give you a temporary place in the pack to stay until you can get your life in order again. It's completely up to you. " I said.

" You'd really support us against Yuki if we wanted out?" Asked a girl.

" All that and more. You will never be ruled over again. We would get you your freedom if that is what you wish for. We're not the monsters you were made out to believe. " I said.

" I'm starting to think your right. " said a guy.

" Really? You're starting to trust then Eric?" Asked another guy.

" Why shouldn't I. They haven't killed us. They haven't tortured us. They haven't done anything to us. They treat us with respect and give us anything we could ever need in this prison. I've seen the prison system we have outside in the human world and this prison tops it by miles. Why shouldn't I start to trust them when they've done nothing wrong?" Asked Eric.

Lots of mumbling was heard from the humans. " Ok, so you do have a point but everyone here hunts their kind for different reasons. So what was your reason Eric?" Asks the same lady from before.

" My wife lost her sibling in a wolf attack. I was witness to it. No one believed me when I said this wolf was massive. I looked into it and found out about werewolves and I wanted to make sure this never happened to anyone else, but I don't think these werewolves are that bad. " said Eric.

" What you saw was a random rogue attack. " said my father.

" Rogue attack?" Asked Eric.

" What are rogues?" Asked David. His curious it's getting the better of him.

" Rogues are werewolves that have no pack to call their home. They were either banished from their pack for an awful crime, left themselves, were born as a rogue or lost their mate and went crazy from it. They are the dangerous ones. The rest of us just live our lives peacefully in our packs. We have to fight off rogues a lot of the times. " said my father.

" So there are two different kinds of werewolves?" Asked Eric.

" Essentially, yes. " I said.

" Why don't people ever talk about that?" Asked the girl.

" Our kind prefers to live in secret. If the government found out and considered us a threat to all of human kind. What do you think they'd do?" I asked.

" They'd probably exterminate you all. " said Eric.

" Exactly. It's too dangerous. We have kids and elderly pack members. Those who have illnesses that prevent them from being able to ever shift again. Even is werewolves can get cancer. Only we can't get the treatment all of the times because of what we are. So we lose pack members all around the world due to that illness. We're just like you all. Our job is to protect the human towns from rogues. Our own packs too. " I said.

" I guess we never considered the human side of werewolves. That opens up so many possibilities. " said the girl.

" It opens up a lot for us. " said Eric.

" So that's why we're offering you all a way out of you want it. It's our job to protect and we will always do our job no matter what may come our way. Think it through. " said my father.

" We just wanted to let you know and we will be back tomorrow to get your answers. Until then, I hope you all have a good night. Don't hesitate to ask the guards for whatever you need. " I said before we turned and left.

Hopefully they'll think this through and maybe, just maybe we can get a peaceful ending to all of this. I sure hope we can.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will be in John's POV. Until then :-)