Chapter 55

Chapter 55 of Broken Lovers:

*Ariella's PoV*

Two days pass by and I still haven't eaten or drank anything. I sit in my dark room waiting for the darkness to take over and make this living hell end.

"You need to eat"

"We're here for you"

"Please say something"

My friends try desperately to bring me back but they can't.

I should have forced the Peacekeepers to let me go instead. Having the power to volunteer and not taking it will haunt me forever. Jendaiya is dead because of me.

*Annie's PoV*

Landon takes my hand and leads me out of Ari's room. Watching her break and shatter is one of the most painful things I have ever witnessed. We all miss Jendaiya and will always love her but her and Ariella's bond was the strongest I have ever seen. They were by each other's side until the end but unfortunately that end came much too soon.

"What happens when Rocky comes here to District 4 for the tour?" Landon asks.

"We stay by Ari's side no matter what."

-------------------------------------------
When Finnick arrives back home the entire District goes wild. But all I can think of when I see him is of my dead friend. He pretty much threatened us all with her life last time he spoke to us. How can I trust that he didn't let her die on purpose just to get back at us?

"Annie let's get out of here." Landon takes my hand and leads me away from the crowd.

"He killed her Landon." I say the words with pure hatred.

"We don't know that.."

"I'm almost sure of it. You heard what he said when we met him in the Justice Building! The Finnick we knew is gone Landon!"

-
Hey everyone! I'm your old friend you know as Fireknives but now known as HidingWithinThePages or you can call me Tasha :)

Hannah gave me the privilege to finish her story and I'm excited to do so! So please fallow my account and feel free to message me any ideas or thoughts for the next chapters to come!